• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike128

Feb 28, 2007
    I'm thinking of purchasing one or the other when I have enough money saved up. And when things get straightened out with Steyer and the Masada. But I have never held either one in my hands. Does anyone have one of these in stock?

I'm also wondering if there is anyone who could sell and attach a flashhider and flipup front sight?

I'm on the Easternshore but head up to Crofton about once a month. Anyone along those lines would be easiest for me. Thanks.

gunconnection

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2008
    Any color other than black is very hard to get, right now.
    I have a black flat top model in stock.
    It's priced at $1650.00 + tax & MD app fee.:D:thumbsup:

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location

Attachments

• stg556.jpg
      stg556.jpg
      97 KB · Views: 294
    • stg556r.jpg
      stg556r.jpg
      104 KB · Views: 291
    • stg556short.jpg
      stg556short.jpg
      141.4 KB · Views: 283
    I'm thinking of purchasing one or the other when I have enough money saved up. And when things get straightened out with Steyer and the Masada. But I have never held either one in my hands. Does anyone have one of these in stock?

I'm also wondering if there is anyone who could sell and attach a flashhider and flipup front sight?

I'm on the Easternshore but head up to Crofton about once a month. Anyone along those lines would be easiest for me. Thanks.

Hal @ the armory in Annapolis has both in stock as well as a robinson, many ARs, AKs, FNs, M1As, etc.

Swing by and tell him Dave sent you in.

Mike128

Feb 28, 2007
    Those are some sweet looking picks. I'm waiting on the version that will take AR15 mags (and a couple of other things) before I make my choice. But I really want to hold one to see how they feel.

Can the guys at Gun Connection change a flashhider and front sight? My flashhiders seems stuck.

gunconnection

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2008
    At this time I am not doing any barrel work on MSAR's. I just send them back to MSAR. Bradford, PA isn't that far away.

R

RavensD

I handled an MSAR when it Dan's shop and I loved it. If anyone has one and they ever go to the range let me know, I would like to shoot it before I drop all that dough on one. In return I'll give you my first born...haha j/k, you'll get a handshake and a thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom