• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Vallario seemed genuinely stunned that they made anyone convicted of something that carries a possible 2 year sentence prohibited

Is he not paying attention to what he does?

There were at least three members who expressed surprise and skepticism about that. A couple of pregnant pauses.

FSA2013 was so voluminous, complicated, and rushed through so fast that I doubt many of them know what's in it to this day.

Hmm... might make it easier to get them to repeal it bit-by-bit...

BeSwift

Appleseed SI/State Coord
    Apr 15, 2008
    MANY thanks to all down in Annapolis today..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Work blew up or I'd have been there with y'all

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    No worries. If HB1000 makes it out of committee, there is something seriously wrong. I didn't stick around to see what happened with 1001.
    The panel that proposed the bill were fish in a barrel.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    Sitting up front next to the antis.

Any of them have a crying meltdown on you yet?

The "mom" in the pink wasn't even talking about terrorists.

I thought she was going to choke when she had the epiphany that she was a "defacto" gun owner. Oh...the horror.

Why? Does she have one up her snatch?

The Chairman has left the hearing...

Probably know it'll be a long night and has to pee.

If Delegate Smith didn't envision his Friday night going like this, then maybe his colleagues should not propose such nonsensical bills.

Yeah guys...still here with you.

Dumais bitching about how long they have been working. Quit proposing stupid legislation.

Paraphrasing Mopar from 2 years ago, "I'm still Mopar, it's still <insert date>, it's 11:34 PM and we wouldn't still be here if you people would stop proposing silly assed laws."

If the laws are not enforced in the first place, why do we need more laws to enforce unenforced laws?

(HB1001)

Enforce the freakin' laws on the books.

Idiots.

Ummmmmmmmm, they'd have to actually want to punish instead of coddle criminals and they'd have to do some actual work.

It becomes increasingly obvious that they believe more in the ideology than their own reasoning capabilities.

Or, they're just power-hungry and blindly follow their Masters.

Tough call.....

:inocent0

Some of them just like the cushy seats, paycheck and of course getting to boss the peasants around a bit. Guzzone and Pendergrass for sure are useless twatwaffles that need that easy $50K because they're too stupid for the real world.

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Any of them have a crying meltdown on you yet?

Why? Does she have one up her snatch?

Probably know it'll be a long night and has to pee.

Paraphrasing Mopar from 2 years ago, "I'm still Mopar, it's still <insert date>, it's 11:34 PM and we wouldn't still be here if you people would stop proposing silly assed laws."

Ummmmmmmmm, they'd have to actually want to punish instead of coddle criminals and they'd have to do some actual work.

Some of them just like the cushy seats, paycheck and of course getting to boss the peasants around a bit. Guzzone and Pendergrass for sure are useless twatwaffles that need that easy $50K because they're too stupid for the real world.

How dare you speak that way about my representatives:sarcasm: you forgot azzhole Turner.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    How dare you speak that way about my representatives:sarcasm: you forgot azzhole Turner.

They were mine while I lived in the libtardation. I left out Turner because I don't know he can't survive in the real world. Guzzone can't. Pendergrass is so effing stupid she thinks email autoresponders waste paper, can she walk and chew gum at the same time?

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Just wanted to say kudos to all that were able to attend, carry signs, stay awake, and testify. Have personal situation that is keeping me from participating as much as usual. As I was finally able to leave work Jaqluene was testifying - you rock as usual. Then Jayeez was up - way to go turning that BS the MSP feeds us monthly into gold. Dblas execellent clean up before I even made it to 97. Thank you all. Each and everyone that testified did the 2A community proud.

Gryph

I want to thank everyone that participated yesterday, in any capacity.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    That was fun, now to get ready for Tuesday and HB1002 in House Appropriations.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    That was fun, now to get ready for Tuesday and HB1002 in House Appropriations.

Looks like 3/15 will be a big day. Your comment that the house has never passed legislation while being under scrutiny in law suits (the terrorist list) was good, but probably went by at 600mph right past them. Surprised one of the Dems didn't get excited that would be another first..

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Dblas, I watched all day while working, on my way home, and after I got home.

They cut off the broadcast just as you began to speak on HB1001. Don't know what happened after that.

Thank all of you.

Really torqued off at the way they treat our side.

My testimony in the future may not garner me any fans.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    My Delegate (Kittleman) supports the bill without amendments. Disappointed.

Ugh.

Guess I have more work to do.
    <snip>

Really? HB1000? I thought I recalled her always being on our side. In 2014 she had an "A-" rating from https://www.nrapvf.org/grades/archive/2014/Maryland (You need to be an NRA member to search the ratings)

Here is her mdga page - http://msa.maryland.gov/msa/mdmanual/06hse/html/msa17052.html
    I like the Custer.. I like the Rey to

Its "Cluster". Yep, he was good out there.

Rey had 2A as part of her platform when she ran for election, which was not that long ago. She was at the rallies in 2013 and other times, and has always been on our side - nice :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom