• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Kinda broad question. Which handguard series exactly? We don't get an ETA on any YHM products...they just sorta showup when they showup unfortunately.

We did get some YHM specter diamonds in today.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I think YHM is having some supply problems all on their own... I asked them about a barrel, and they didn't even know when they were getting more in.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    I think YHM is having some supply problems all on their own... I asked them about a barrel, and they didn't even know when they were getting more in.

Every AR company, including YHM, is incredibly backed up and having a hard time keeping anything in stock. It's insane right now. I've had companies (YHM included) that actually denied my backorder for a product because of how long the backlog already was.

A set of Spector Diamonds are what I was looking for exactly. Thanks for the heads up :)

Sweet :party29:

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Every AR company, including YHM, is incredibly backed up and having a hard time keeping anything in stock. It's insane right now. I've had companies (YHM included) that actually denied my backorder for a product because of how long the backlog already was.

Sweet :party29:

Any idea behind the reasoning? Obama fright? I'm sure the AR companies are LOVING it.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Any idea behind the reasoning? Obama fright? I'm sure the AR companies are LOVING it.

Just the fact its an election year, economy on the edge of potentially turning around, Zombie Apocalypse, etc, etc. It's really quite a headache from a retailer standpoint. Whatever we do get in, sells fast, but its hard dealing with thousands of customers who we can't serve...because inventory isn't arriving on time, or at all, etc.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I have been looking for a lightweight rifle hand guard and its a no go. So frustrating. :mad54:

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    I have been looking for a lightweight rifle hand guard and its a no go. So frustrating. :mad54:

That happens...unfortunately the supply stream isn't very instrant gratification at this point. We have every length in lightweight handguards in stock right now except rifle.

We have a large order of YHM hitting us Thursday afternoon. Not sure what will be in it until we open it up unfortunately.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Guess it's time for another order then? :D

We just got another batch of lightweight rifle handguards in stock today. We are thoroughly stocked on them now, with about 6 months of backorders arriving within a 3 weeks span :D

Hmm maybe its time to order another set for my 300 blk build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom