• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I'm still scarred from that damn dog laughing at me when the ducks got away.

shootnfishndorf

Mar 17, 2016
    Waldorf
    I just got the Quest 3.....I will look into what is available for it...I have been enjoying Population One and just started the training portion of Contractors.

shootnfishndorf

Mar 17, 2016
    Waldorf
    Too bad it's subscription based. Looks cool. But, I'd like to try it 1st.
    Some downloads are subscription based. The workouts mostly. The only subscription I have is the free trial that provides two free games a month. If you cancel that subscription, then you lose those games....but the games you purchase outside of that are not subscription based and there is not an online fee like the other systems.
    Too bad it's subscription based. Looks cool. But, I'd like to try it 1st.

Vic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Whiteford, MD
    I've played games in the past and enjoy them. A bigger question for me is how to get your teenage son off of video games. He's an addict.
    V

King Chicken

I identify as King/Emperor
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 24, 2022
    Land Full of Marys - MoCo
    I've played games in the past and enjoy them. A bigger question for me is how to get your teenage son off of video games. He's an addict.
    V
    Show him rewarding things like hunting, girlfriend, cooking, things where you get tangible rewards. Video games are distracting but a bit empty. Use that.

King Chicken

I identify as King/Emperor
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 24, 2022
    Land Full of Marys - MoCo
    I've got some consoles. Just sold my aquarius on eBay
    1000003983.png

Comes w Tron: Deadly Discs.
    Look at these graphics!
    1000003984.jpg

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    ****It‘s raining here so can’t ride outside, and I just got back from the gym after doing some CrossFit workout with friends (Muscle ups and sandbag intervals plus ski ergometer repeats!)

Playing Elden Ring right now…. Probably the best RPG game I have ever played. Incredible writing, story, and absolutely huge map with so much to accomplish.

Decisions you make in the beginning affect the middle and ending of the game and so many characters that seem like good people but have ulterior motives. Incredible array of weaponry and armor (kind of middle age old school stuff..), sorcery, magic, chicks with nice boobs, etc…

IMG_0149.jpeg
    IMG_0150.jpeg

Vic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Whiteford, MD
    KC, I've tried that route and others to no avail. Frustrating. I've taken him hunting since a kid. He's killed a dz Turkey, deer, etc. When he's not working he's gaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom