• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    I can not wait for the chantilly show! Supposed to be 1200 tables. VA owes me a good show after the last one I went to.... I got jacked at the Fredericksburg one that just passed. Two 30rd m1 carbine mags that turned out to be JUNK. And two 30rd SKS mags that nosedived and wouldn't load 30. Then a 75$ holographic site which has turned out to be a PoS....

Though VA shows make me green with envy...seeing all those lucky Virginians cash and carrying "assault rifles". I'm moving there one day I swear...:envy:

AC MkIII

Feb 18, 2011
    Calvert
    I can not wait for the chantilly show! Supposed to be 1200 tables. VA owes me a good show after the last one I went to.... I got jacked at the Fredericksburg one that just passed. Two 30rd m1 carbine mags that turned out to be JUNK. And two 30rd SKS mags that nosedived and wouldn't load 30. Then a 75$ holographic site which has turned out to be a PoS....

Though VA shows make me green with envy...seeing all those lucky Virginians cash and carrying "assault rifles". I'm moving there one day I swear...:envy:

Were The M1 carbine mags new and made in Korea? Better to buy the old beat up looking original ones. KEEPSHOOTING advertises they have quality aftermarket ones. Check out their website. They are in the industrial partner section.

Ovechtrick

Mar 7, 2011
    Montgomery County
    I have been looking forward to going back to the Chantilly show since I went to my first one back in April. Hopefully I will have better luck finding circle 10 mags this time.

cpc1027

Jun 25, 2010
    Sparks
    I've been looking forward to it too (though my wallet hasn't). It seems like it's been a while since the last one. For a while during the winter and spring, it seemed like they were every 6-10 weeks.

chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    Were The M1 carbine mags new and made in Korea? Better to buy the old beat up looking original ones. KEEPSHOOTING advertises they have quality aftermarket ones. Check out their website. They are in the industrial partner section.

I'm good on 15's I need 30's. I'm not gonna be a sucker this time either. I'm not buying any mags unless they let me load them. Gonna have to carry 30 of each caliber in my pockets lol.

AC MkIII

Feb 18, 2011
    Calvert
    I'm good on 15's I need 30's. I'm not gonna be a sucker this time either. I'm not buying any mags unless they let me load them. Gonna have to carry 30 of each caliber in my pockets lol.

They made 30 round USGI.
    Have you tried to see what is wrong with the mags you bought?

Good luck

Sorry for going off topic.
    Chris start another thread about your mag issue.

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    hampton is this weekend i believe. never liked the chantilly show. never found any deals either time i went. harrisburg, hampton and richmond at the show place are my favorite. va beach is also a good small show.

cpc1027

Jun 25, 2010
    Sparks
    I don't think so, but last time here was a dealer from MD who would do the MD regulated transfer for $60. Obviously overpriced, but he does have a corner on the market, and it may be worth it if you find some fantastic deal. I think the shop is in Elkton though, so it may be a long drive to go pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom