• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shooter410

southpaw
    Apr 16, 2011
    ForWonOh
    Well I created a "hi im new" thread but forgot to ask if there was any others that owned or collected FN&H pistols. I searched and came up empty. If this is a repot please delete this mods...

my FNX 9mm. Once I broke it in and got used to it i fell in love. My only grip was that the magazine springs were REALLY stiff.

IMG00204-20110215-1242-1.jpg

IMG00203-20110215-1241.jpg

IMG00202-20110215-1240.jpg

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    I've never touched one, but I think they look really cool in pics. My only complaints would be that they all seem too big for CCW, and the higher sig-like bore axis would cause muzzle flip more easily.

Jwunder

Jun 24, 2010
    Berwyn Heights
    My only complaints would be that they all seem too big for CCW, and the higher sig-like bore axis would cause muzzle flip more easily.

I think this issue is highly exaggerated. I shoot my Sigs quickly and accurately. I shoot my FN quickly and accurately. I shoot my HK PSP quickly and accurately. Although it is certainly not bad to have the low bore axis I don't think it should be the dealbreaker that some company's marketing departments would have you believe.

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    I think this issue is highly exaggerated. I shoot my Sigs quickly and accurately. I shoot my FN quickly and accurately. I shoot my HK PSP quickly and accurately. Although it is certainly not bad to have the low bore axis I don't think it should be the dealbreaker that some company's marketing departments would have you believe.

In any case the fnp.45 looks like one mean firearm. Just my perception, it looks like something I would imagine a special forces guy carrying.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I was looking for a 9mm pistol with a 5" barrel, and tried to find an FN that fit the criteria. I ended up getting a CZ instead. Although I do like the safety on the FNs, I wanted a steel framed pistol.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom