• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phillywilly

May 30, 2008
    Germantown
    I just got back from the gun shack in mount airy with some h335 and primers. The guy right in front of me got there last bottle of blue dot. They just got in there powder shipment and the guy behind the counter said they only received a third of what they ordered.
    So any one have any leads on any one with blue dot or unique in stock?

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    I have a 1lb bottle at home I dont need, I dont think its opened. I'll trade for red dot or...? I am in Rockville, work in Bethesda.

mch28

Sep 20, 2007
    www.loudoungunsinc.com

Loudoun Guns usually has a decents supply. You can give them a call.
    They are in Leesburg VA.

All their powder is overpriced. They want $28/lb and it doesn't matter what type. I just got some bullseye at a show for $17 and Loudoun Guns wanted $28. Same with Varget, it was $20 at the show and $28 at Loudoun.

You could try Gander Mtn or Bass Pro...

Last edited:

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    My thought is to hit the next gun show in the area - I think I have seen Unique at every gun show I've been to in the last several months.

Otherwise, Bart's Sports World in Glen Burnie usually has Unique in stock - that's where I bought mine - but I don't know how often (if ever) you get out this way.

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    All their powder is overpriced. They want $28/lb and it doesn't matter what type. I just got some bullseye at a show for $17 and Loudoun Guns wanted $28. Same with Varget, it was $20 at the show and $28 at Loudoun.

I agree! But that is what I paid in Mt. Airy. He didn't ask for cheap. He just ask where he could find it. ;)

Gun Show is probably the best.

phillywilly

May 30, 2008
    Germantown
    yea I don't mind paying a bit more some times. I like knowing there is still a place I can drive to tuesday to saturday and pick things up. They also gave me a fair deal on my icon .308 and ordered the scope and rings I wanted for it with out any attitude or extra fee, always good customer service, even today when they were swamped.
    but yea the gun show it is.

Andras

Aug 12, 2008
    Charles Co.
    If you feel like coming down to Charles Co, there's guy that sells components out of his home that I just got some Unique from, he also has Blue Dot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom