• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wbwanzer

Feb 4, 2008
    York PA. and loving it
    If anyone does belong or go there, I was wondering how crowded it is on weekends. Daughter and boyfriend want me to take them shooting but they can only go on weekends. A friend of mine is a member and could probably get me in to be a member. (I'm not asking him about the crowd conditions because I know he never goes there). Is the handgun range busy on weekends? What about rifle?

Thanks for any help.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    a coworker belongs, he said they have ocasional events on the weekend and to call first before going down.
    hope this helps.
    lee

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    I'm a member there and I do most of my shooting the weekdays when I'm off. I went this morning and there was no one around and it was great. I have gone only a couple of times on the weekend and it has been hit or miss for the crowd. They do have a lot of planned events on the weekends so call ahead just in case. I don't have the number handy but I can look it up if you need it. It's a little muddy right now they just did some work on a berm there.
    George

epc3762

Dec 30, 2007
    Forest Hill, Maryland
    Southern Lancaster farmers sportsmans association, about a 40 minute drive from Bel Air is empty... the last three weekends I was there shooting all by myself... Lots of space too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom