• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Gander mt in Salusbury has lots of white box Wolf and Brown bear non corrosive for $11/20

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I'm hoping it's in a wooden crate, but not too concerned.

If someone wants A wooden crate for the "cool factor" bring me 15.00 each. I have 2-3 emptys right now. As I have 6 cases already. :lol2:....Vepr's are hungry beasts.

I'm thinking you won't get one with SG cause shipping was 17.00 where as when I ordered from aim..with a crate it was 33.00 shipping.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Really dumb question- is it OK to keep this stuff in a locked outbuilding that is not temperature controlled? I wasn't sure if temp changes, especially in the wintertime, would create moisture or condensation on the inside of the can that might rust the ammo. I assume this is not a problem since the mother Russia is so cold, but I'll ask the MDS brain trust. I'm getting too much of this stuff to keep in the house.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Really dumb question- is it OK to keep this stuff in a locked outbuilding that is not temperature controlled? I wasn't sure if temp changes, especially in the wintertime, would create moisture or condensation on the inside of the can that might rust the ammo. I assume this is not a problem since the mother Russia is so cold, but I'll ask the MDS brain trust. I'm getting too much of this stuff to keep in the house.

You can't make condensation INSIDE the can unless the ammo was wet when it was packed and sealed. Worry about the cans rusting from the outside and forget about the inside until you are ready to us them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom