• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Maybe donut shaped target to be able to back them with other materials to create a reusable "bullseye".

Pablopac

pablopac
    Aug 7, 2012
    count me in. I have 4 in and 8 in rounds, so another shapewould be great. but even a few more rounds would be helpful. We hang ours with chain off saw horses at 100 and 200 yds.

hard_core_emt

Mar 21, 2010
    Oakland, MD
    You're better off producing standard steel targets, if your price is competitive. Guys that want steel crows and squirrels are not going to buy enough to support your business. 6", 8", 12", and 18" circles, and standard IPSC targets will sell. Silhouette's of various sizes are popular too. I work at a range, that's what we use.
    Gonna start off with the usual shapes , i'm working on some different ideas of unusual shapes that would be fun to shoot at . Thanks for the tip

Can I get one in the shape of my ex-wife? It would require A LOT of AR500 steel and be huge at the bottom and kinda huge on top.

Please let me know if you can do this.

Scarab :D
    Please PM with pics .. Clothing optional :lol2:
    Kindly check you PMs,, Thanks Bo
    PM sent

Laddertowr

trigger puller
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 3, 2013
    I go up to western MD at least once a month and stay there a week or 2... I plan on ordering some targets.... I could save some of you some money by hauling your order back down the road.. I live in Bowie / Flintstone MD

Scarab

Apr 5, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    Gonna start off with the usual shapes , i'm working on some different ideas of unusual shapes that would be fun to shoot at . Thanks for the tip

Please PM with pics .. Clothing optional :lol2:

PM sent

Believe me, A) She didn't look that bad when I married her! B) You DO NOT want to see pictures of it......

Scarab :D

hard_core_emt

Mar 21, 2010
    Oakland, MD
    The plate is at the shop ready to be cut . Had a big goodyear job and their was about 30 sheets that needed to be cut before my project . I will update once they are cut . Also i updated the pricing . Its material cost + cut fee charged by the shop . No extras ! I will be cutting these on my own time . Thanks !

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    The plate is at the shop ready to be cut . Had a big goodyear job and their was about 30 sheets that needed to be cut before my project . I will update once they are cut . Also i updated the pricing . Its material cost + cut fee charged by the shop . No extras ! I will be cutting these on my own time . Thanks !

Are we cutting yet?

Fireman51

Feb 18, 2014
    I like the idea...have some friends in the area that could do a local pick up for me...keep us posted...Thanks

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Dude! (hard core emt), Hope everything is ok. If the target thing you tried to set up just wont work its all good, shit happens. Your still a member here, say "whoops" and no one will hold it against you. Don't feel like you owe any one anything, unless you do and then well .... you still made at least one target :) j/k, anyway.
    Best wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom