• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ebxgsxr

Apr 3, 2011
    near BWI
    just wondering if anyone can suggest someone in the Arbutus area. i'm looking for a shop to do maintenance/repairs on my vehicles. looking for a good price & reliable/trustworthy person/shop also.

can anyone suggest a place?

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Arbutus Automotive on Southwestern Blvd. just north of the Arbutus VFD (opposite side of the street). Honest mechanics and been in business for many, many years. It is family owned and in it's second generation of ownership.

RAF

MDS Supporter
    Dec 24, 2012
    Friends & family have used Blvd. Automotive on Rt.1 in Elkridge across the street from Commercial tire. haven't heard any complaints.

My Mom has used the Shell station on Linden Ave., says the kid working there is pretty fair on repairs.

ebxgsxr

Apr 3, 2011
    near BWI
    thanks for those suggestions. the Arbutus Automotive is on the other side of the roofing company, right? they actually helped me out before when i was stopped for my tires sticking out about 2 inches from my fenders, lol.

i'll have to also check out the place in elkridge. i always forget about the shell station in arbutus also.

any other suggestions?

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    I've had good personal and business experience with Ace Automotive at 4105 Southwest Blvd.

ebxgsxr

Apr 3, 2011
    near BWI
    thanks mopar92, i will keep you in mind. little farther than i was looking to travel. but i used to bring my jeep out to Appalachian Off Road for work. so definitely not out of the question to travel.

ebxgsxr

Apr 3, 2011
    near BWI
    i take it by your screen name, you like mopars. which is good b/c i've got my 99 wrangler, 99 gasser ram 2500 & our 2008 DGCV, lol.

Chris L

Bite me
    Oct 31, 2007
    Catonsville
    Another suggestion is New Life Automotive, they are over by the Royal Farms on Washington Blvd. They are also family owned and have been around for a while. My wife and I have found them to be very honest and to do great work.

ebxgsxr

Apr 3, 2011
    near BWI
    Another suggestion is New Life Automotive, they are over by the Royal Farms on Washington Blvd.

really? the royal farms by the walmart? that right down the street from me. i'll have to look into them if that is where they are located.

ebxgsxr

Apr 3, 2011
    near BWI
    ahh, ok. thanks. i know exactly where it is. actually a friend of mine used to live across the street. but that is on my way to my parent's house in Wynnewood. i will have to give them a try with the next service i need.

thanks all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom