• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV

Covered partially in another thread but I think it deserves it's own to track movement in the case which challenges most (if not all) aspects that were changed after Bruen.

Latest movement was a denial by the judge to fully grant NY's attempt at delay. Funny how they want to delay their defense of the law but it took them no time at all to pass it?

Texasgrillchef

Oct 29, 2021
    Dallas, texas
    Exactly…

Be prepared at the judge granting a TRO or even a Preliminary Injunction.

One judge for the District in Colorado, already granted a TRO for a AWB in Superior, CO. That judge was even an Obama appointee. I think he will Grant a preliminary Injunction after the Injunction hearing on August 5th.

If the judge in this case doesn’t want to grant an extension on time, odds are that he will grant the TRO or Injunction. Otherwise why would their be a need to not grant an extension.

However this judge in NY, was appointed by Bush. So odds are in our favor. He is the only Republican appointed judge in that district too.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015

Covered partially in another thread but I think it deserves it's own to track movement in the case which challenges most (if not all) aspects that were changed after Bruen.

Latest movement was a denial by the judge to fully grant NY's attempt at delay. Funny how they want to delay their defense of the law but it took them no time at all to pass it?
    Unrelated, the picture in the story kind of looks like a Cz82 and 9x18 ammo. But I could easily be wrong about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom