• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RennBaer

Aug 16, 2022
    NY-istan
    It's okay, this stay on the TRO is keeping NYers safe! /s

NEW YORK – New York Attorney General Letitia James today released the following statement after an appellate judge granted an interim administrative stay on U.S. District Court Judge Glenn T. Suddaby’s decision in Antonyuk v. Hochul, meaning the full Concealed Carry Improvement Act (CCIA) will remain in effect:

“I am pleased that the full Concealed Carry Improvement Act will stay in effect and continue to protect communities as the appeals process moves forward. My office will continue our efforts to protect the safety of everyday New Yorkers and defend our common-sense gun laws.”

jcutonilli

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2013
    You’re hardcore. I want to create a pacer account but confused about if you have to pay for documents.
    It depends on how much you use pacer. They currently charge $0.10 per page $3 max for searches and documents, but waive the fees if the total usage charges are less than $30 per quarter.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    It depends on how much you use pacer. They currently charge $0.10 per page $3 max for searches and documents, but waive the fees if the total usage charges are less than $30 per quarter.

I use pacer a bunch and never paid a fee. Plus there is recap which is free.

Sent from an undisclosed location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom