• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I think my wife was reading MDS, because now she is upset and asking me not to go. Ugh.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Not withstanding the various layers of tinfoil , I just can't wrap my head around the concept that the Govenor stamps his foot and says " I don't like you guys " , and the VCDL, NRA, GOA , Sportsman's Club, et al , and regular citizens just say " Ok Boss , we'll just go away and be silent because you said so " .

But I am thinking twice about the one way in, one way out cattle pen / holding cell vs the surrounding public areas .

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I think my wife was reading MDS, because now she is upset and asking me not to go. Ugh.

Mrs Occam is in high dudgeon about the lefty media theatrics surrounding this. Royally pissed. She’s very torn between wanting me to stay clear, and wanting me to go as a witness who knows how to use a camera.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Reading the Daily Mail article, I found the following quote interesting; "Northam lamented that such precautions were necessary for what's been a peaceful yearly event, but said pro-gun activists have 'unleashed something larger, something they may not be able to control.'" So they will blame the VCDL and the pro-2A people for anything bad that happens. Sounds much like the argument many of them were using to blame Trump for Iran's missile attack of the US bases and the shoot down of the airliner.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Mrs Occam is in high dudgeon about the lefty media theatrics surrounding this. Royally pissed. She’s very torn between wanting me to stay clear, and wanting me to go as a witness who knows how to use a camera.

We have the same dynamic. Now my daughter is upset. I think I’m sitting this one out.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Regardless of race all pro 2A will be white supremacist, and something may very well happen. Which would give the dems a win. I truly hope it's just my tin foil being too snug.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Not taking a jab... but how do you enjoy being able to protect them?

You are, in fact, taking a jab. I’m fine with that.

They are concerned about my safety to the point there are tears. While I would enjoy attending this event, there are more valuable things I can do on behalf of the 2A and the safety/security of my family.

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    You are, in fact, taking a jab. I’m fine with that.

They are concerned about my safety to the point there are tears. While I would enjoy attending this event, there are more valuable things I can do on behalf of the 2A and the safety/security of my family.

Priority#1 = Family first!

Surt

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2019
    Regardless of race all pro 2A will be white supremacist, and something may very well happen. Which would give the dems a win. I truly hope it's just my tin foil being too snug.

Well yeah. Any black that supports Trump gets called an "uncle tom" because the de facto media narrative is that all good little nonwhites are Democrats. There was some Daily Show segment I was unfortunately subjected to that had a forum of black voters and when one of them voiced non-opposition to Trump the rest of the footage was them all making fun of him for thinking on his own.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Doc. You don’t now and never have needed my insight. I know you’re doing the right thing in this regard.

Good on ya. This is a ride you’re big enough to go on but smart enough to stay off.

Be well. Stay safe.

Thank you. I’m very torn. I was very much looking forward to seeing this event. It’s going to be epic.

Oh3

Jan 2, 2016
    Carroll Co

Same here. She’s worried I’ll lose my job which would likely happen if there’s a mix up down there. I’m doing what I can by spreading the news on FB but that’s not enough IMO. I will be in Annapolis though.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    I can't imagine some of you really believe the things written in this thread about how this is a good thing.

1.The antifa group was brought in by the Democrats to cause trouble.

2. The press will report the violence as being caused by "white supremicists" or other "hate groups" like VCDL who have been holding annual Lobby Day for many years.

3. This is aligning with that other thread by a Concerned Citizen warning about violence and making analogies to the riot in Charlotte caused by the antifa group.

Lobby day has been undermined by Bloomberg, Soros, and the Democrats, and I see it as a response to the 2nd Amendment sanctuary movement.

We have the same dynamic. Now my daughter is upset. I think I’m sitting this one out.

Do what you gotta do Doc. I got your six, as will a bunch of others on here that know you.

Doc. You don’t now and never have needed my insight. I know you’re doing the right thing in this regard.

Good on ya. This is a ride you’re big enough to go on but smart enough to stay off.

Be well. Stay safe.

Thank you. I’m very torn. I was very much looking forward to seeing this event. It’s going to be epic.

Same here. She’s worried I’ll lose my job which would likely happen if there’s a mix up down there. I’m doing what I can by spreading the news on FB but that’s not enough IMO. I will be in Annapolis though.

Guys,
    The more I read into this event, the more it reads like a set-up for a false flag to draw away from the Trump impeachment debacle starting on Tuesday.
    We have credible intel on the following:
    1- The "kill pen" has all exits on one side
    2- Antifa coming by the busload wearing MAGA hats and NRA swag.
    3- FAA no-fly zone (don't want drones to capture footage of nefarious acts, sniper locations, etc?)
    4- All city/state MLK celebrations cancelled due to "white nationalists" filling the city.
    Rumored- Cell/radio jamming devices placed in town.

I have a really bad feeling about this event, and wouldn't shame anyone for backing out for knowing what we already know. Not to factor in what we don't know they have in store for Patriots. It doesn't take a conspiracy theorist to see this really stinks of shadiness.

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    I guess I'm getting to be a pu--y. My bad knees are a problem. I can't stand or walk long. I'm not going and feel a little guilty.

That said, I think this thing got to big to fast. To many groups at one time, and no way to control them all. If you put some people from the different groups all together in a caged in area, you will have problems. If you don't, black face WILL make sure you do. Its what he is counting on.

He's passing laws as we speak. A lot of the damage will already be done before the march. Look at all the EXCELLENT speakers at the sanctuary meetings. Excellent speakers. The commie bastards don't care. They pass the laws anyway. I hope all the decent gun owners showing up stay outside the fenced in area. Their numbers will mean just as much as the ones inside and may be a little safer. Prayers up for all attending. Stay safe.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    Guys,
    The more I read into this event, the more it reads like a set-up for a false flag to draw away from the Trump impeachment debacle starting on Tuesday.
    We have credible intel on the following:
    1- The "kill pen" has all exits on one side
    2- Antifa coming by the busload wearing MAGA hats and NRA swag.
    3- FAA no-fly zone (don't want drones to capture footage of nefarious acts, sniper locations, etc?)
    4- All city/state MLK celebrations cancelled due to "white nationalists" filling the city.
    Rumored- Cell/radio jamming devices placed in town.

I have a really bad feeling about this event, and wouldn't shame anyone for backing out for knowing what we already know. Not to factor in what we don't know they have in store for Patriots. It doesn't take a conspiracy theorist to see this really stinks of shadiness.

That's exactly what it is turning out to be. The Democrats and their billionaire supporters are fighting back against VCDL and the 2nd Amendment sanctuary movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom