• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Yeah... Like the guy who called Sean Hannity friday about 5:00.

Somebody attacks him?

"Well, then it's just my time to go".

Have spoken to many liberals that express the same notion. Willing to die for the cause. Sounds good on paper, bet ya if they ever got in a pickle they'd be looking for someone with a gun.

The look on their faces when told the SCOTUS decision on police protection is priceless.

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    How about putting a note under the windshield wiper....

"I was going to rob you at gunpoint and then shoot you, but now I can't, because of the sticker in your back window. You are obviously a selfish person."
    :(

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I like the sticker. I wish more anti's would put them on their cars and houses. It makes it easier for the criminals to pick their victims.

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    I went straight to my glove compartment....no NRA stickers left ...I have been spreading the wealth on any car with liberal stickers on it.....

That's just not cool. What ever happened to respecting other people's personal property or being the better man?

Asshats who rip off or cover up people's bumper stickers or jesus/darwin fish just because they disagree with them deserve an ass-whooping.

mrbunny

Da Bullet go Boom.
    Feb 4, 2013
    Dundalk.
    I'm afraid their message is unclear... it's a picture of a revolver but says no weapons..... does that mean no Knifes? Or are knives allowed but revolvers are not... what about rifles? That's not an image of a rifle or an automatic pistol... does that mean those are OK but not Revolvers?

I'm so sad for this person.. they must be so confused at all times....

the Bunny

mrbunny

Da Bullet go Boom.
    Feb 4, 2013
    Dundalk.
    That's just not cool. What ever happened to respecting other people's personal property or being the better man?

Asshats who rip off or cover up people's bumper stickers or jesus/darwin fish just because they disagree with them deserve an ass-whooping.

During the last local elections there was someone slashing tires of peoples cars who had stickers supporting specific parties.

If you disagree with someone.. fine, but don't screw with other peoples stuff.

Bun bun

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom