• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Duds? He should be along shortly.

Poor Dems. They're likely never to figure out that many of the answers they seek regarding "why Trump" are to be found no further away than their own bathroom mirrors.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Jamie Ratskin is boycotting too.

I sent this to that slimy raskin. Just made me feel better to do it.

"It is with great (but expected) disappointment that I see you are not attending the Presidential Inauguration. I am a constituent of your gerrymandered district and can see right off the bat that I will have ZERO representation from you. Your write up of why you are not attending proves that you are a partisan politician and will do only what YOU want, and not what people of the 8th District want if it does not align with your misinformed and misguided opinion.

I will make sure everyone I know that voted for Trump (which is everyone), and that you are supposed to represent knows they have NO representation by you. Trump was voted in because the part of America that you are blind to, the good, moral, hard working, free people that are sick of political bureaucracy wanted to be heard. Well, I and many others of your precious "8th" will be forgotten thanks to you."

I added a challenge to respond and tell me I am wrong about him representing me. He makes me sick.

As for Brown? WGAF

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    hartqll

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    boycotts

I'm disgusted by these boycotts. If they don't want to participate in the American political processes THEY WERE ELECTED to support; f'em. I'd like to see them "uninvited" to the State Of The Union, Congressional sessions, and any further political processes. Too many of these leeches forget they work for us, not to pimp themselves. I feel better now. Cheers, Fred :mad54:

Mr H

Banana'd
    There's been a lot of talk today about who gets the seats these dingleberries are not occupying.

While honoring some group would be good, I think it'll have a bigger impact to leave all those seats empty, in one huge, blank bloc.

:D:D

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    I'm disgusted by these boycotts. If they don't want to participate in the American political processes THEY WERE ELECTED to support; f'em. I'd like to see them "uninvited" to the State Of The Union, Congressional sessions, and any further political processes. Too many of these leeches forget they work for us, not to pimp themselves. I feel better now. Cheers, Fred :mad54:

That's not a bad idea, I wonder if they could be uninvited from the floor on all upcoming voting days?

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Brother Elijah Milk Dud doesn't want to be confused for/connected with Lewis.

I feel really bad admitting this but I have commented on an article with Lewis' picture thinking it was Cummings. Or the other way around? I'm really not sure . I can't tell them apart

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I'm not boycotting, but nothing could make me actually attend. While I've been in a few riots, and understand their entertainment possibilities, I'm too old for the front lines.

I'll just sit on the front porch with my rocking chair and AK47, and wait for the entertainment to come to me.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I feel really bad admitting this but I have commented on an article with Lewis' picture thinking it was Cummings. Or the other way around? I'm really not sure . I can't tell them apart

Yeah, I've noticed that idiots all look the same to me.

Mr H

Banana'd

They came from the same yellow package...

I give Lewis full credit for his stand during the CR movement... but IMO he's disgraced it by sitting on his laurels ever since. Despite the media claims, he is not untouchable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom