• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ih8hippies

hippy apocalypse?
    Apr 24, 2011
    Odenton
    I went in to buy some ammo last week and somehow walked out with a receipt for a lightly used Springfield 1911 TRP. It was a bit busy in there today, but everyone was patient & I got to sit there daydreaming of what my next purchase may be...hopefully one of the AR's off the back wall. I think this must be part of his business model...it's a good angle!

Anyways, I got to pick her up today & experienced some great customer service. Mark threw in an extra mag & took a few bucks off some ammo. My next purchase will be at 2A - just gotta figure out what's next :D

pics -

Attachments

• IMG_0461.jpg
      IMG_0461.jpg
      93.1 KB · Views: 370
    • IMG_0464.jpg
      IMG_0464.jpg
      87.5 KB · Views: 371

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Congrats! I handled that TRP when it came in. Don't worry I washed my hands before doing so. It was a real beauty. Thought of picking it up myself, but I was already there to pick up my USP9 SD. You're gonna love it. One day, I'll have one just like it.

Last edited:

ih8hippies

hippy apocalypse?
    Apr 24, 2011
    Odenton
    Congrats! I handled that TRP when it came in. Don't worry I washed my hands before doing so. It was a real beauty. Thought of picking it up myself, but I wasn't already there to pick a my USP9 SD. You're gonna love it. One day, I'll have one just like it.

Sounds like you picked up a gem too - that happens to be on my bucke...err, guncket list. For whatever reason, I've had the 1911 bug & couldn't shake it. Wife wasn't pleased, though...and my lift-kit fund is gone. :lol2:

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Sounds like you picked up a gem too - that happens to be on my bucke...err, guncket list. For whatever reason, I've had the 1911 bug & couldn't shake it. Wife wasn't pleased, though...and my lift-kit fund is gone. :lol2:

That's a nice piece you picked up. And I know what you mean about that 1911 bug eating funds intended for other things;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom