• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TOWcritter

Self Sufficent Sovereign
    I got the exact same 2 canned responses. She's a dangerous person with a lot of power. Too much power. I know for a fact that the "powers that be" installed a locator on my truck. I saw it after I became aware that everywhere I went...work at different locations, store, movie...a state trooper was always visible. Went on for a month or so after I sent her my thoughts in an email. Then one day I looked and the tracker was gone....so we're the troopers.....maybe I bored them to death.....don't rule out the fact that they won't put one on your vehicle too....they don't need a warrant....just a say so of a Senator with power....

obnoxious2

Jan 18, 2013
    district 21 - hunger games
    I got the exact same 2 canned responses. She's a dangerous person with a lot of power. Too much power. I know for a fact that the "powers that be" installed a locator on my truck. I saw it after I became aware that everywhere I went...work at different locations, store, movie...a state trooper was always visible. Went on for a month or so after I sent her my thoughts in an email. Then one day I looked and the tracker was gone....so we're the troopers.....maybe I bored them to death.....don't rule out the fact that they won't put one on your vehicle too....they don't need a warrant....just a say so of a Senator with power....

pictures?

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Thank you for contacting me to express your views on gun control. I appreciate you taking the time to write.

I'm committed to ending gun violence in America and preventing crime in our communities. I want to make our neighborhoods safe and prevent horrible tragedies like the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting from ever happening again. I support the Second Amendment rights of gun owners. I also believe that we can take steps to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and other dangerous individuals without infringing on the right of law-abiding citizens to buy firearms.

That is why I believe that we must take a substantive look at various proposals to strengthen background checks and get assault weapons off our streets. This includes reinstating the Assault Weapons Ban and limiting the use of high capacity ammunition. I have also continually supported extending required background checks at gun shows to help keep guns out of the hands of dangerous criminals. Your views will be helpful to me as we further consider this issue.

I should write her back and ask for more information on "high capacity ammunition"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom