• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krob

Oct 9, 2007
    bushwood md
    Precision Firearms is moving our whole operation to West Virginia! We are done with Maryland and their restrictive and unconstitutional laws that effectively ban a whole class of Modern Sporting Rifles. Even though manufacturers are exempt, we will not support and pay taxes to a state that does not support us. WV is welcoming us with open arms. We will be moved by Dec 15, 2013. Our new address will be:

Precision Firearms
    74 Dupont Rd
    Suite A
    Martinsburg WV 25404

sad to see them leave but totally understand i loved having them right next door to my house

sheat36

May 24, 2012
    Westminster, MD
    Hells yes. Vote with your feet and take your tax dollars with you.

Precision Firearms is moving our whole operation to West Virginia! We are done with Maryland and their restrictive and unconstitutional laws that effectively ban a whole class of Modern Sporting Rifles. Even though manufacturers are exempt, we will not support and pay taxes to a state that does not support us. WV is welcoming us with open arms. We will be moved by Dec 15, 2013. Our new address will be:

Precision Firearms
    74 Dupont Rd
    Suite A
    Martinsburg WV 25404

sad to see them leave but totally understand i loved having them right next door to my house

lumbermut

May 2, 2013
    Timonium, MD
    Please contact all the local liberal media outlets and tell them the number of jobs and the amount of taxes you are taking with you that will support WV! Good luck!

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    The MD administration doesn't care. In fact I bet they are happy that makers of such evil things are leaving. Doesn't hurt Owe Wowee one bit.....

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    The MD administration doesn't care. In fact I bet they are happy that makers of such evil things are leaving. Doesn't hurt Owe Wowee one bit.....

Since when does the left/progressive media play nice? All that needs to be said is that O'Malley's taxes are driving businesses to other states, notably WV.

The message, of course: Maryland is unfriendly to business.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

Precision Firearms
    74 Dupont Rd
    Suite A
    Martinsburg WV 25404

Spend a lot of time in that area.. good.

lennyk

Jan 11, 2013
    Woodbine
    just googled your address, very close to the border. Will you have a store front? Probably the best made uppers I have seen (rifles as well).

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    OweMaggot will just invent a new tax for Us to make up the lost revenue.

This.

Sorry these yellow bellied mud munchers ran them off and disrupted their lives in their need to control people so ridiculously.

Last edited:

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Sad to see them go because they were local to me.

But, I don't blame them at all and wish them all the luck in the world!!

Crisium

I have a title?
    Sounds like a carve out for Beretta. Beretta leaving the state would have been news. Marylanders would have seen the impact of jobs lost and families uprooted to a new state on the local news. I'm not bashing Beretta, just saying the GA is more attentive to big companies than the small ones.

jrwhitt

May 27, 2012
    Good for you standing up for your beliefs. Make sure you communicate to the press and
    Politicians the loss of revenue and jobs

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Sounds like a carve out for Beretta. Beretta leaving the state would have been news. Marylanders would have seen the impact of jobs lost and families uprooted to a new state on the local news. I'm not bashing Beretta, just saying the GA is more attentive to big companies than the small ones.

Beretta may still move. It's a major effort to relocate such a massive industrial operation; takes years of planning and serious money. I suspect they've run the numbers, and if they noted that they could amortise the expense over a decade or so, and end up in better shape, if they moved, they would do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom