• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xtreme43s10

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2007
    maryland, in Mont county
    finally shot the buck I've always wanted a perfect 10 point. Had to do some side work after work today, I hurried up and got it done, and had enough time to grab my bow and hit the woods for an hour, still in my work clothes and sitting in a creek he came in behind a doe. I watched him for a good 20 min, then another doe came flying threw with a big 8 on her, and he turned and went after him ( all while I'm about 15 yards away in the creek ) and looked like they where going to go at it. I stood up slowly and drew my bow and let an arrow fly. he ran about 30 yards or so and rolled over, I had my brother come up since he was hunting a couple hundred yards away and give me a hand. and I couldn't be happier everything worked out great tonight :thumbsup:

DSCN0601.jpg

and one with me and my little brother
    DSCN0600.jpg

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    Now that's the way to do it: jump out of your car for an hour, shoot, nail a trophy buck, go home, go to work, and do it again the next day! There are some of us that spend more time in the trees than Tarzan and never see a thing.

Congrats! Very nice shot!

Kevp

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2008
    Congratulations! I'm on a roadtrip to visit my daughter in LA, then up to MO to hunt for a week with a buddy along the Iowa border. Hope to post a nice one myself soon.

xtreme43s10

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2007
    maryland, in Mont county
    Boy you don't play around do you ?

nope, I've just been smart this year and a little lucky about setting up where the bucks are. My poor brother's been out hunting everyday and has yet to shoot a deer this year. He's only seen does and young bucks.

MikeTF said:
    Now that's the way to do it: jump out of your car for an hour, shoot, nail a trophy buck, go home, go to work, and do it again the next day! There are some of us that spend more time in the trees than Tarzan and never see a thing.

Congrats! Very nice shot!

yup, I've been there too, spending everyday after work in the woods. Now it's time to chase some ducks and geese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom