Another 2A convert thanks to this forum.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jwunder

Jun 24, 2010
    Berwyn Heights
    As my post count indicates I usually just lurk around here, but I'm sticking my head up because of my great experience with 2A Sales.

About 2 weeks ago I decided to check em out because of this forum. I met Mark and just shot the BS with him for a while and picked up some ammo. Basically I just played with everything in the store, but the second I had walked in the door I saw what I wanted on the wall. Well I had to think it over, but the VA finding some money they figured they wanted to give me combined with the McDonald decision had me going back last Monday intent on doing paperwork on something. Today I finally picked up my MSAR E4.

Mark gave me a great price and was great to deal with throughout including answering the tons of questions I had. This is my first gun buying experience in MD where I felt like I actually got a deal and the person I was dealing with was genuinely enthused about his products and not burdened by having to deal with a lowly customer. I'll definitely be back probably for a West German Sig, but the black FNP Tactical was pretty cool too...

Anyway in short, 2A is awesome and here are the pics...

The E4
    msare4-1.jpg

E4 Compared to an Arsenal SGL20
    sizecomp-1.jpg

And the growing family
    family-1.jpg

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    As my post count indicates I usually just lurk around here, but I'm sticking my head up because of my great experience with 2A Sales.

About 2 weeks ago I decided to check em out because of this forum. I met Mark and just shot the BS with him for a while and picked up some ammo. Basically I just played with everything in the store, but the second I had walked in the door I saw what I wanted on the wall. Well I had to think it over, but the VA finding some money they figured they wanted to give me combined with the McDonald decision had me going back last Monday intent on doing paperwork on something. Today I finally picked up my MSAR E4.

Mark gave me a great price and was great to deal with throughout including answering the tons of questions I had. This is my first gun buying experience in MD where I felt like I actually got a deal and the person I was dealing with was genuinely enthused about his products and not burdened by having to deal with a lowly customer. I'll definitely be back probably for a West German Sig, but the black FNP Tactical was pretty cool too...

Anyway in short, 2A is awesome and here are the pics...

The E4
    msare4-1.jpg

E4 Compared to an Arsenal SGL20
    sizecomp-1.jpg

And the growing family
    family-1.jpg

Thank You very much for the business and for saying such nice things about 2 A. We really appreciate it!!!

MSAR makes a great product and they stand behind it when necessary. I bought an STG when they first came out and I've been hooked since. I definitely believe in the product and I hope your rifle serves you as well as mine has served me. :party29:

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    You say you're a customer now. Once you drink the coffee, they'll refer to you as a follower. :lol2:

Glad you had a great experience at 2A. That E4 looks beautiful. I guarantee that you'll be back for seconds. Those guys are great as evidenced by all of their happy customers on this board.

MH

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    to 2A Sales - what is the Overall length on that evil Devil worshipper?
    26"??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom