Anne Arundel First Alert - Accidental Shooting at 2600 Block of Annapolis Road (Cindy's?)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Allium

Senior Keyboard Operator
    Feb 10, 2007
    Didnt a similar thing happen a few years ago when it was on target? I thought they tied to put something in place where you couldnt rent a gun if you were alone and they didnt know you. I could be wrong. Its something that would be near impossible to stop.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    These guys?

And if not available then

iu

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I talked to my friend a little more last night. He said the guy had fired about 20 rounds on his target before the act. He said the guy had rented a .38 revolver from the place.
    Sounds like he didn't want his 25 round box he bought to go to waste.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Did he kill himself with a rental gun?

I recall that when the establishment was as On-Target, I visited to shoot. I overheard the clerk explaining to another visitor that they could not rent a firearm to him. When I asked why the policy was in place they explained that they had a previous unsuccessful suicide attempt as well as a successful suicide. Both persons visited alone and rented a firearm.

I would be surprised if Cindy’s didn’t have the same policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I recall that when the establishment was as On-Target, I visited to shoot. I overheard the clerk explaining to another visitor that they could not rent a firearm to him. When I asked why the policy was in place they explained that they had a previous unsuccessful suicide attempt as well as a successful suicide. Both persons visited alone and rented a firearm.

I would be surprised if Cindy’s didn’t have the same policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they don't have that policy. If I'm shooting at an indoor range, it's almost always by myself.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I received the R. Bud Dwyer packet he sent out before shooting himself under the chin with a .357 magnum on live TV back in the 80's. OMG the river of blood that streamed from his nose the the exit wound was something. This is terrible for all involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom