• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    I love my country but apparently that has limits
    OK. OK. Fine. If you toss the flag on her and Lauren Boebert fluffs me, I'll take the hit for the team. And Angrier has to pass a breathalyzer....no saying she was plastered and couldnt consent. But you guys are gonna owe me.

This is WAY worse than falling on the fat grenade for your buddy at the bar.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    OK. OK. Fine. If you toss the flag on her and Lauren Boebert fluffs me, I'll take the hit for the team. And Angrier has to pass a breathalyzer....no saying she was plastered and couldnt consent. But you guys are gonna owe me.

LMFAO!

Hell, I used to be an expert at seeing the 2:00am weight loss.
    Pro tip- be gone before daylight and you can convince yourself it was fine.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Hell, I used to be an expert at seeing the 2:00am weight loss.
    Pro tip- be gone before daylight and you can convince yourself it was fine.
    **** that. I harpooned the whale, I am definitely getting some food made. She didn't get that big unless she can cook or afford to go to restaurants all the time. He'll, I even got hot, homemade 6in deep pan of lasagna delivered to me at work by one. The married guys were REALLY pissed. I told them they weren't laying that pipe right. It didn't help their moods.

I have not needed to tell myself it was fine. They keep you warm in the winter and.shady in the summer.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy

You're more of a man than me. I think my junk would go full-on turtle in an act of self defense.

Box-Turtle_92808_Tara.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom