• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ripfubar

Dec 29, 2011
    CSC
    Anglers had a few black guns on the wall today: SCAR, ACR, M4, A2. Looks to be about five hundred more than Buds prices. However, "all assault rifles and their variants" are sold as regulated having read right from the list of regulated firearms and being the key statement in their eyes. After all these years they finally are sick of all the lost sales evident by transfers.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Moving this since they aren't an IP.

Now, the question is whether they will get involved in the effort to make sure we can keep those rifles.

I could never get them to even put out fliers on important bills when I would drop them off.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Stronghold for 'sporting use' supporters (whom they dare not offend) in combination with a chronic fear and loathing of anything that isn't a duck gun.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Stronghold for 'sporting use' supporters (whom they dare not offend) in combination with a chronic fear and loathing of anything that isn't a duck gun.

Sounds like a 'lovely' (:rolleyes:) place.

Wonder if they carry .50BMG then. :D

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

Bingo.

Ripfubar

Dec 29, 2011
    CSC
    Thanks Norton my bad....not likely but after 30+ years a little change may be profound.

After all this time maybe the thousands of gen x and y transferees who said "I would have bought it here if you sold them" got to them, hell they're even bringing handguns back. Or maybe it's just the money! ( discounting boomers since they never listened before so why now )

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Thanks Norton my bad....not likely but after 30+ years a little change may be profound.

After all this time maybe the thousands of gen x and y transferees who said "I would have bought it here if you sold them" got to them, hell they're even bringing handguns back. Or maybe it's just the money! ( discounting boomers since they never listened before so why now )

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see it. There's a void in Annapolis right now with The Armory having profound difficulties and I think they're smart to try and fill that need.

jindodog

Sep 29, 2007
    Chester
    Well, after all the trouble the Armory has had I guess somebody had to step up and take over the "Most Overpriced Black Guns in Maryland" category.

atblis

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Well, after all the trouble the Armory has had I guess somebody had to step up and take over the "Most Overpriced Black Guns in Maryland" category.
    Beat me to it. Darn it.

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Don't get everyone started on The Armory's epic fail again.

At this point, something is better then nothing in or close to our State Capital. I would love to see a gun shop on Main Street- something the legislators would see every time they go to Chick n Ruth's or O'Briens for lunch.

recon4

Mar 1, 2012
    Not sure why you guys are thinking that anglers has bad prices on some of their guns? That scar sold for more than 8 hundred under msrp! And they have honest respectful employees. I think the reason they haven't expanded their gun inventory sooner is lack of space and room to sell the things that make money. Anyone in the gun business can tell you that the mark up on gins is negligable. ...btw their pistol prices are better than bass pro's.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    To be fair to them, they were always overpriced on just about everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom