• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Eh, 1500, is what the average MDSer has in their range bag on any given day and in the single percentages of what they have on hand in one caliber.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    The M4 carbine is a descendant of the AR-15, or M-16, and is considered standard military equipment.

While technically true the term "or" means interchangeable. AR-15 and M16 are not interchangeable. While true most troops will shoot semi having the happy switch comes in handy

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    So the next time there is a riot, the NG won't be issued ammunition until 3 days after the riot is over ? Just say Bang Bang meanwhile ?

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Some student POS was on camera yesterday talking about the Constitution and how much he loves the Second Amendment and that he wants guns regulated. Just like the Founding Fathers intended.

These ignorant little sponges continue to parrot everything the Grabbers say.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    This is fake news to make us think they have such tight control that they notice 1500 rounds gone. They could lose 15,000 and have no idea. I’ll bet they could lose track of firearms.

I’ve seen M16s US Property marked on Gunbroker. Must have been stolen then registered during amnesty.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    So the next time there is a riot, the NG won't be issued ammunition until 3 days after the riot is over ? Just say Bang Bang meanwhile ?

Won't make any difference in the "Let them blow off steam" contingency planning of Balmer for civil unrest.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Seriously, 1500 rounds missing from 4,000 soldiers. Must be really scraping for anti-gun stories to bill Bloomberg.

edit: I saw this on the news yesterday and it pissed me off on so many levels I can't type coherently.

Last edited:

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Well now, the scouts went through more than that at boy scout range last Saturday. I guess that would make their heads explode.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Well now, the scouts went through more than that at boy scout range last Saturday. I guess that would make their heads explode.

Really (I completely agree with sundazes). I feel that these stories on ammo in the "thousands of rounds" being touted by the media are just part of the conditioning being paid for by folks like Bloomberg.

If they keep repeating it long enough, soon they will get "common sense" parrots showing up at Annapolis demanding ammo restrictions. Argh!

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    I am surprised that it took this long for this story to come out.

Quote from CherokeePeople (BS Comments):
    I smell a rat DD. I am retired Army and we had to sign a "hand receipt" for everything we were issued. I think the investigation uncovered a high ranking officer in the chain of command failed to follow proper chain of custody and this is being written off by those in the know.

I agree with the bold part.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    But....but....but...these weren't just boollits. They were assault rifle bullets. I hope they weren't the heat-seeking kind that can roast a deer. Scary scary stuff.

GOG-MD

Aug 23, 2017
    AA County
    1,500 rounds is a rounding error in terms of the National Guard's stocks. They even quote an MD NG spokesperson saying it could just be an accounting error. How is this even a story?

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    1,500 rounds is a rounding error in terms of the National Guard's stocks. They even quote an MD NG spokesperson saying it could just be an accounting error. How is this even a story?

Because it's everything the Scumpaper loves. They can write something negative complaining about guns, the military, and law enforcement all in one story. A trifecta for them.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011

Because military boolits are much more deadly when civilians use them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom