• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    I couldn't find any information on the Ammunition Supply Company in Lynden, WA. Does anyone have any experience with this company?

Ammunition Supply Company Inc.
    164 Bay Lyn Dr. Unit B
    Lynden, WA 98264

Dresdie

Feb 20, 2015
    I placed an order with them for the first time last week. I've tried to reach them via email and phone all week and cannot get a response. Hope this wasn't a scam. Please post back if you hear or find anything out about them because I'm about to put a stop-payment.

Thanks,
    Dresdie

Dresdie

Feb 20, 2015
    Found the following on their facebook page. Looks like they oversold.

2/20/2015:

ATTENTION: IF YOU HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED TRACKING, THEN UNFORTUNATELY, YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND REFUNDED. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CANCELLATION EMAIL, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
    IF YOUR REFUND HASN'T POSTED TO YOUR ACCOUNT YET, NOT TO WORRY, THE CREDIT CARD COMPANIES HAVE ALREADY MADE THE REFUND AND SAY THAT DEPENDING ON YOUR INDIVIDUAL INSTITUTION, IT MAY TAKE A COUPLE OF MORE WORK DAYS TO POST.
    WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO REPLY TO EVERYONE, BUT THE VOLUMES ARE OVERWHELMING. OUR WEBSITE WILL REFLECT YOUR ORDER STATUS SOON.
    THE RUN ON 5.56 NATO LAST WEEKEND WAS UNPRECEDENTED IN SCOPE AND WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE.

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    Wife just told me that the guy in Walmart told her that some guy just came by and "bought all 30 boxes". Looks like we have people planning on selling back to Marylanders shooters soon.

RandyBenedict

Feb 21, 2015
    Ammunition Supply Company is a FRAUD

My credit card company told me they were a scam. They keep deleting negative Facebook posts. Check out:

Facebook page:

Ammunition Supply Company FRAUD

RB

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom