Attachments

• hk23e-3.jpg
      hk23e-3.jpg
      21.7 KB · Views: 199

Hol3shot

Sweet...
    Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena MD
    nah i was given a gun to do a test to see if it could handle 60k or not. even more if possible...... Lot of trigger time gotta love it....

So you were given a gun to do a $20,000 + test on, and your Daddy owns a gun range, yet you need assistance finding rounds for it?

I'd pay to see a picture of you standing next to the $20,000 in rounds you just bought to test on this gun.

Has anyone told you you are full of ^%$@? If not, consider it a compliment because it seems you have a lot more pressing issues than just that. :sad20:

This also just so happens to coincide with your tirade today? :rolleyes:

It is free entertainment though to watch the complete disaster that is you. :lol:

I personally would spend the $20k on getting some higher education under your belt that would assist in; A. Your lack of attention during high school english B. The fundamentals of business C. Hopefully during this process your maturity level would increase to that of which is normal for a young adult (if you are older, forgive me as all I have to go by are your posts)

There are a lot of things money can solve. Education and maturity isn't one of them.

I didn't have money, so I joined the military :party29:

I truly wish you the best on your quest...

Jun 30, 2010
    Churchton
    So you were given a gun to do a $20,000 + test on, and your Daddy owns a gun range, yet you need assistance finding rounds for it?

I'd pay to see a picture of you standing next to the $20,000 in rounds you just bought to test on this gun.

Has anyone told you you are full of ^%$@? If not, consider it a compliment because it seems you have a lot more pressing issues than just that. :sad20:

It is free entertainment though to watch the complete disaster that is you. :lol:

I personally would spend the $20k on getting some higher education under your belt that would assist in; A. Your lack of attention during high school english B. The fundamentals of business C. Hopefully during this process your maturity level would increase to that of which is normal for a young adult (if you are older, forgive me as all I have to go by are your posts)

There are a lot of things money can solve. Education and maturity isn't one of them.

Buuuuuuurrrrrrrn.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    maybe they ran out of ammo at shop and wanted to know where to get some for cheaper price than their supplier. :tinfoil::whack:

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

Pick one please...:D

(Education and maturity aren't one of them).

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    I've got a 15% Off coupon for Bass Pro.

You can combine that with the 10% Off on Thursdays for Military & First Responders and and extra 10% of you have a Bass Pro credit card.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

What a Jackwagon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom