• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Good to know. Thanks

Ouch, 15% buyer premium. I am guessing that the prices will go high and my bids plus tax plus 15% will exceed what I can get the goods for thru other outlets.

But I may give it a shot at snapping up a few things anyway. Lowball as high as I calculate would still be less than retail etc.
    WHY can't prices go back to Affordable like before Clinton and Obummer and FJB.

Last edited:

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    For all my brothers on here who see this thread,

I decided to try and bid. My items are Primers, Rifle, Pistol, 223 ( which I don't even have a 223 gun yet) 223 Brass,
    357 and 270 brass, and some other equipment.

I will not increase my bids but will take pot luck on any items I may or may not win the bid on. I just hope it doesn't end with me only winning $6 worth of spent brass and having to pay shipping or drive to Smithburg to pick it up.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Thank you very much Grampa G.

I bid on 16 items and won 4.

This should get me started in reloading my Pistol and Rifles pretty well hopefully.
    I got 3600 Federal and CCI primers for about .06 per primer.

In the grand scheme of things, I think I did ok and I thank you very much for posting this thread.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I am so excited

img.axd

img.axd

gwfrench

Aug 21, 2014
    Frederick, MD
    Got, 180 Fed LRM primers ($11), 270+ 25gr 17cal Berger bullets ($19), 120 once-fired 30-06 brass ($12). Includes buyers premium and tax.
    Will use $3 gas to get them. Luckily, I'm going to WV thursday, so it adds only 25 miles to my trip to stop by and pick stuff up.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Got, 180 Fed LRM primers ($11), 270+ 25gr 17cal Berger bullets ($19), 120 once-fired 30-06 brass ($12). Includes buyers premium and tax.
    Will use $3 gas to get them. Luckily, I'm going to WV thursday, so it adds only 25 miles to my trip to stop by and pick stuff up.
    Maybe I can take my sister to Cumberland to visit a buddy and his mom when I pick my goods up. She has been wanting to see them before his mom passes. His mom is in a nursing home.

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    Nice find...there are some deals out there, the buyer premiums are game changers in some cases. Great for primers..

Bought a lot of stuff from auctions, read the fine print though.

Last deals here were Lawman 50AE ammo 4 boxes, with the premium / delivered was $45 and some change, was listed in wrong category. Same with some 6.5 Swede Remington factory ammo.

 -Rock

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nice find...there are some deals out there, the buyer premiums are game changers in some cases. Great for primers..

Bought a lot of stuff from auctions, read the fine print though.

Last deals here were Lawman 50AE ammo 4 boxes, with the premium / delivered was $45 and some change, was listed in wrong category. Same with some 6.5 Swede Remington factory ammo.

 -Rock
    Yup, good scores, Rock

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City

Nice score, those Berger bullets especially!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom