• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hk21guy

Nov 12, 2009
    glen burnie/pasadena
    we are doing a small sale on ammo at selectfire if any one is looking for a case of 45 or 9 we have a couple in stock. we are selling these as a case not a box. the 45 ammo is 23.00 a box which is 460 plus tax.......

the 9mm is a little hi in price but we have it. we are asking 18.25 a box which is 365 a case plus tax.

we do not deliver nor will we ship it to you, you have to come pick from the store....

this ammo is fiocchi very good and accurate.

as of right now i have 2 cases of each.......

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    I thought you guys did not sell ammo unless it was for range customers?

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    HK21,
    Are you the guy right off lakeshore drive that i hear shooting all the time? I heard the owner or someone from the shop lives there. Im right up the street if so.

hk21guy

Nov 12, 2009
    glen burnie/pasadena
    ammo was so tight for us this year we said we can not sell it out the door only for range use. we have a couple cases as state above.

oldcarjunkie sorry but the ammo is at the store for sell. i will be here sat monday a wed.

thanks for look

Last edited:

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    ammo was so tight for us this year we said we can not sell it out the door only for range use. we have a couple cases as state above.

oldcarjunkie sorry but the ammo is at the store for sell. i will be here sat monday a wed.

i didnt post this to get bash i know you probly arent bashing but i was just putting that out there.... about ammo i posted it to let every one know.. we will be receiving some more in a couple months.....

thanks for look

I wasn't asking about the ammo, just if you were the guy i hear shooting when im home as i know someone from the store or a previous owner or something lives down the street from me from what i have been told.

The guy who bashed you, removed his post or someone removed it for him. I think your prices are about what you would expect to pay at a retail gun shop.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Im about 5 blocks past the guy with the big army truck in the driveway, turn left onto Holmewood to enter the neighbor hood i live in, but im a little deeper in the woods, so the guy who is shooting is right through the woods from me. was just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom