• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Cool Mini-14 with the folding stock. Didn't know Ruger made nickle plated mags.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    (I did a quick search but didn't find anything)

I looks like gun stores are all caught up from the rush of those buying guns that dealers are not order any.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/31/new...ns/index.html?sr=fb110114GunStores5pStoryLink

We need to have to create a "buy a gun" day each month.

Good I am looking for a G42, G19, Ruger 10/22 and an M&P Shield 9 I should be able to get big discounts? I think I'lls wait for the end of the year inventory sales.

PHRFcrewman

Jul 20, 2014
    Hamilton, Baltimore
    Good I am looking for a G42, G19, Ruger 10/22 and an M&P Shield 9 I should be able to get big discounts? I think I'lls wait for the end of the year inventory sales.

I know Tyler Firearms has the G42, G19, and a Ruger 10/22.
    I've had my eye on both the 42 and 19, but with the holidays coming up, they're going to have to wait until the smoke clears. ;)

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    No need to buy guns anymore. Now is the time to stock up on ammo and start using that spare money for some training.

Get all you need now cause the Republicans basically have no chance of winning in 2016. We are going to be in some rough times once the Supreme Court goes Democrat.

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    No need to buy guns anymore. Now is the time to stock up on ammo and start using that spare money for some training.

Get all you need now cause the Republicans basically have no chance of winning in 2016. We are going to be in some rough times once the Supreme Court goes Democrat.

This.
    I have the guns I need and most parts to last. Since the ammo prices have come down that's what I have been buying when I find deals I get all I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom