• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronEye

MDS Supporter
    Feb 10, 2018
    Howard County
    I was notified yesterday that the 1000 rounds of Winchester 9mm I ordered was just shipped. Delivery is expected May 2nd. I'm not complaining - that order was only $137 including the shipping.

sht4fun

Mar 19, 2017
    9mm brass, $.152/rd, delivered.

Online price $18.99/100rd, add promo code “CC201820PCT” will reduce to $15.2.

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/wi...&utm_content=12478019&utm_source=CJ&utm_term=

I was able to order 223 ammo a few days ago and used the promo code. I couldn't order 9mm Winchester ammo then, because they were out of stock.

Today they have the 9mm Winchester ammo in stock but I could not use the promo code anymore.

The 223 ammo I ordered is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I'll wait until I receive that before doing anything else.

ascorb

Mar 2, 2016
    My 500 rounds of 9mm american eagle came today with no drama. I felt like I stole it from buying it so cheap lol. I am tempted to do a submerge test on there fat ammo cans since I got it for so cheap.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

stank

Lifes Good
    Oct 20, 2008
    Pasadena
    Still waiting for shipping update from a order place the day of the OP. I contacted them and they said order was under investigation but my card was charged? They got back to me and said I should see the order moving? First time dealing with Academy didn't go so well, maybe just a rare occurance though.

oharek

Jun 19, 2013
    yep the 20% code still working. I ordered 200 winchester 45acp. Plus 25% rebate on winchester and free shipping and no taxes.

sleepingdino

Mar 13, 2013
    People's Republic of Mont Co
    Got my order of 2000 rounds 3 days ago. Couldn’t be happier. Went to the range yesterday to try it out.

Thanks OP for posting. Who can pass up 223 that approaches the price of 7.62x39??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    Placing an order shortly for this 223, thanks for posting! Also noticed Mr. Rebates is currently at 4% cash back for Academy (usually 2%) for anyone into that.

I see Winchester has a 25% rebate on pistol ammo too. Anyone been successful with that? Thinking of picking up a box or two of white box 40cal but I see one of the rebate requirements is "original cash register receipt." Seems like that's not gonna happen via online order. The price without the rebate is not too shabby (~22 cents per?) but with an additional 25% rebate I'd buy multiple boxes.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    Placing an order shortly for this 223, thanks for posting! Also noticed Mr. Rebates is currently at 4% cash back for Academy (usually 2%) for anyone into that.

I see Winchester has a 25% rebate on pistol ammo too. Anyone been successful with that? Thinking of picking up a box or two of white box 40cal but I see one of the rebate requirements is "original cash register receipt." Seems like that's not gonna happen via online order. The price without the rebate is not too shabby (~22 cents per?) but with an additional 25% rebate I'd buy multiple boxes.

I have had many successful mail in rebate submissions with online orders. Just print out the order confirmation.

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    I have had many successful mail in rebate submissions with online orders. Just print out the order confirmation.

Thanks man - I have too but I can't remember if I've ever seen a specific request for the original cash register receipt. I'll give it a shot, but probably only do one box of 200.

schnauzr

Bark Bark!
    Jun 6, 2016
    MoCo
    Thanks man - I have too but I can't remember if I've ever seen a specific request for the original cash register receipt. I'll give it a shot, but probably only do one box of 200.
    Academy tends to include a printed invoice sheet inside the box, you could try that as well.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008

I've done rebates for lasers, etc., etc. with online orders and it's never been an issue.

PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    http://www.winchester.com/library/special-offers/Pages/2018-Centerfire-Pistol-Rebate.aspx

ALL Winchester centerfire pistol products in the following calibers are eligble:
    38 Special
    380 Auto
    357 Mag
    40 S&W
    45 Auto
    9mm is not eligible for this rebate

For a limited time, earn up to 25% cash back back for each box of Winchester centerfire pistol ammunition you purchase. Maximum Rebate Amount $50 in the form of a Winchester Ammunition Check. All pack sizes and configurations are eligible. Ranger products are not eligible for this rebate.

Offer is valid on qualifying purchases made between March 16, 2018 - May 31, 2018

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Well, my order finally arrived. Need to check the ammo as my last batch arrived with several rounds having serious bullet setbacks (1/4" in the worst case).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom