• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I'm posting on behalf of Lou of Shooter's Discount who lacks a scanner or digital camera. Here's a letter he received from Carmen Amedori:

If you take the time to read that letter, it says a great deal! I have an Amedori sign in my yard! I have been saying the same things that are in the letter to many that I know and they are wondering why our incumbent representatives have not stepped up and done more if they are as pro 2A as they claim to be. I was in Annapolis many times during the hearings on SB281 and I was paying attention to what those who represent us did or did not do! Both my wife and I will vote for Carmen before any of the incumbents because We know that Carmen Amedori will do far more than any of the others have. Elections have consequences. Let's make certain that our enemies are the ones who suffer them.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    If you take the time to read that letter, it says a great deal! I have an Amedori sign in my yard! I have been saying the same things that are in the letter to many that I know and they are wondering why our incumbent representatives have not stepped up and done more if they are as pro 2A as they claim to be. I was in Annapolis many times during the hearings on SB281 and I was paying attention to what those who represent us did or did not do! Both my wife and I will vote for Carmen before any of the incumbents because We know that Carmen Amedori will do far more than any of the others have. Elections have consequences. Let's make certain that our enemies are the ones who suffer them.

:thumbsup:

Amedori's letter PLUS Senator Nancy Jacobs' support as depicted in this thread by the same two = a STRONG way to go.

Also the fact (based on my word here along with Carmen's word) Delegate Mike Smeigel is behind her too.

Amedori

Hello Lou

Yes. Delegate Smigiel has posted directly on my Facebook page the following

"Michael Smigiel: Carmen I remember serving with you and you were and are an A+ supporter of our rights."

16 May at 05:54 · Unlike · 3

To which I replied

Carmen Amedori: Thank you Delegate! Now that's an endorsement.

However, as I noted in my letter, the greatest endorsement is that of the voters! Thanks for your continued support.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Hello Lou

"Michael Smigiel: Carmen I remember serving with you and you were and are an A+ supporter of our rights."

To which I replied

However, as I noted in my letter, the greatest endorsement is that of the voters! Thanks for your continued support.

Carmen, you have my support and I'm pullin' for ya' however I can. :D

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Hello Lou

To which I replied

I am voting for you, and pullin for ya. Good luck!

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Bump for good and worthy cause. Carroll County Republican voters, you have three votes to cast for candidates in the House of Delegates in Annapolis, lets see one of those votes go to Carmen "Armageddon" Amedori. :D

And NO vote goes to Krebs- see post #42 for explanation.

Edited by me 06/21/14

Last edited:

Amedori

Good afternoon everyone

I just got my survey from AGC! I will be mailing it tomorrow. I hope no endorsements are made before it is received.

Early Voting begins tomorrow and I will be at the Westminster Senior Center for the next 8 days from 10 am to 8 pm. If you are in Carroll County, and going to vote early, please be sure to say hello. And I hope I can count on your vote. My love for the Constitution and our Second Amendment is unwavering. My love of fighting the establishment on these bastard bills they push down our throats has never died. Let me at 'em!

Carmen

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Good afternoon everyone

I just got my survey from AGC! I will be mailing it tomorrow. I hope no endorsements are made before it is received.

Early Voting begins tomorrow and I will be at the Westminster Senior Center for the next 8 days from 10 am to 8 pm. If you are in Carroll County, and going to vote early, please be sure to say hello. And I hope I can count on your vote. My love for the Constitution and our Second Amendment is unwavering. My love of fighting the establishment on these bastard bills they push down our throats has never died. Let me at 'em!

Carmen

:lol2::D:thumbsup::clap::bannana::patriot::mdpatriot

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Good afternoon everyone

Carmen

:thumbsup:

Just a heads up: NRA site now has you listed as an "A" - http://www.nrapvf.org/grades-endorsements/2014/maryland.aspx#263362

Also - took me a minute to figure out how send you campaign contributions. I got this link from the earlier posted email, and I assume it is correct - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7J8R6YHLLKXAQ

Last edited:

Amedori

Good morning

Yes, the NRA rated me with an "A" though when I held office before I always had an A+ as noted by Delegate Michael Smigiel. And yes, that is the correct link for donations via pay pal. I appreciate your support.

More than a vote - I am a voice.

Thanks

Carmen

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Carmen, do you have handout flyers??? I will be working the district 5 polling place most of the day on the 24th for Chris Fiora, I could be pullin' at the polls for you too.

Amedori

Carmen, do you have handout flyers??? I will be working the district 5 polling place most of the day on the 24th for Chris Fiora, I could be pullin' at the polls for you too.

Yes, Lou. That is appreciated. What precinct will you be at? I will be visiting most throughout the day, so I can get them to you. Thanks.

Amedori

I met and had lunch with her many years ago when we were fighting against Referendum #3 (gun ban) in Carroll Co.

If I was is her District, I'd vote for her in a New York second. Damn gerrymandering.

Amedori, Krebs, Ready will be an incredibly powerful trio for Carroll Co.

Hopefully add on Bouchat and Mirabile in the gerrymandered southern part of Carroll, and we'd be in high cotton.

It was nice chatting with you today at the early voting Westminster Senior Center today. Thanks for your support!

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

Yes, Lou. That is appreciated. What precinct will you be at? I will be visiting most throughout the day, so I can get them to you. Thanks.

I'll be at the Westminster West Middle at 60 Monroe St. I'll be there at (drudging the thought as I'm a late riser) 7:00 AM. I really want the materials before I arrive that morning so as to start off right away generating voter support for the "Armageddon".:D

Carmen, call me at the shop Friday 06/20 between 11 and 7 or Saturday between 11 and 5. I'll try to make arrangements with you to get the necessary materials before the 24th. 410-795-3720

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Thank you!!! Tell your family and friends, too. This is a crucial election for Carroll County.

This election goes beyond crucial for Carroll County and the State; believe me, I can feel it in my blood. We need a strong bulwark to stand here in Carroll County AND in Annapolis against the tyrannical libtard machine. Carmen Amedori is definitely one we can count on to do her best in Annapolis to do what needs to be done, whether it's a win, loose, or draw outcome; at least we will know our best soldier will be placed on the front line. Please people, let's back her up with our votes because we need her in Annapolis. BTW, when I'm down there on my routine visits to raise hell in the Judiciary Hearings, I can stop in her office and have somebody other than Mike Smigel to vent on when I have a libtard overdose which is a very easy thing for me to succumb. :D:lol2:

"ARMAGEDDON" all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amedori

I am happy to announce that Dan Bongino, Conservative Constitutional candidate for Congress in the 6th District has endorsed my campaign

"It is my honor and pleasure to support and endorse Carmen. There is no one more conservative in the Carroll County House of Delegates race. She has a proven record of solid conservative and constitutional votes" ~ Dan Bongino

I have a photo to post - but I don't know how. At any rate - thanks to Dan Bongino and best of luck to him in his Congressional run.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Glad you received Bongino's endorsement. I hope you win!
    I just pulled a good one at the Sykesville freedom district carnival. I didn't see any Amedori signs at the central committee's booth so, I put one up! Right in front of two of the rhino's signs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom