All CZ phandguns removed from the roster?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoldGunsGirls

May 30, 2012
    Rockville
    All CZ handguns removed from the roster?

I just checked the roster website to see if the CZ Tac Sport was included. It seems all previously approved guns are gone. The only pistols remaining are the BREN and the CZ 1911.

What gives?

Last edited:

GoldGunsGirls

May 30, 2012
    Rockville
    Ah, found them. Thanks! That's very strange. And also, strange that a search for 'CZ' doesn't return that category.

Good enough for government work.... I guess?

GoldGunsGirls

May 30, 2012
    Rockville
    I'm new to MD and consequently have no idea, but it seems that all the named models are derivatives. Yet they are all explicitly named. And some of the other derivative models are NOT named. I certainly wouldn't want to roll the dice with a MSP Trooper on the side of I-95 deciding if my gun is legally possessed or not.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I'm new to MD and consequently have no idea, but it seems that all the named models are derivatives. Yet they are all explicitly named. And some of the other derivative models are NOT named. I certainly wouldn't want to roll the dice with a MSP Trooper on the side of I-95 deciding if my gun is legally possessed or not.

They're not going to check detail stuff like that until you're already in jail for something else.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates

No worries ... if its not on the roster, your 77r is DISAPPROVED. NO SALE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom