• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pumpdaddy

Oct 23, 2008
    Pasadena, Md.
    Hello,
    Does anybody know of a website online that still has "cheap" (like wolf) 9mm ammo? Somewhere in the $159.00-169.00 price range for a thousand rounds. Every website that I have found is out of stock. Can anyone put me onto a good website?

Pumpdaddy

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Just go to Dicks Sporting goods and buy 500 of UMC brass case for $89. Just picked up a case the other day, will grab another if they have more.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    AmmoMan.com still hsa Wolf for sale, in-stock. Mine should be here Friday :-D

The price went up $10 since two weeks ago. They haven't had Federal Eagle for months. Get it while you can.

crabhab

Feb 14, 2007
    I just ordered some more .223 from ammoman. If you factor in shipping he is still one of the best deals out there. Wolf 9mm runs great in my pistols.

frozencesium

BBQ Czar
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 5, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    i recently picked up 1000 rounds of wolf 9mm from ammoman (probably going to double or triple that at some point to keep as stock piles). one thing to note...(and this is personal opinion) if your 9mm won't run wolf without issue, it's not a pistol you want to trust your life to and possibly not keep around. My P226 runs it like a champ, which gives me the confidence that no matter what I feed it or how adverse the conditions, chances are it will go bang.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    There was plenty of 9mm at the Chantilly show, brass steel defense including some they were fairly well priced.

Still a little more than Dicks filthy but functional UMC.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    dicks whitemarsh didnt have any 9mm that was on sale, or 2 3/4 buck, or really anything I asked for unless it was over priced.

Hit walmart picked up bulk packs of 9mm, fed 100 round pack 223, and plenty of 2 3/4 buck

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Ya I am going to try to get over to Columbia or Rockvile and pick up another "case" quantity, by the box is obscene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom