• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    I don't know if 74s are phasing out or not, but I do know you better get some 5.45 before I buy it all :innocent0

4jt4s4.jpg

chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    So I noticed AIM Surplus was out of stock on the 5.45 and the only other competitive price is Wideners who is taking 10-12 days to get orders out the door. Fortunately I just called AIM and the customer service rep said they will be back in stock within the month, the next shipment just got held up at Customs which seems to happen 50% of the time when something is shipping from Russia lol. Keep the good times rollin :clap:

50bmg

Sep 24, 2011
    Towson, MD
    In prep for my SGL31 to arrive, I just ordered 4,320 rds of 5.45 corrosive. Looks like several of us are in the running of sucking up all the surplus!

I'll second SGammo.com. First time using them, but their price is $134.95 for 1080 ($127.95 if you buy 2+). S/H about 25 per 1080. Comes out to be about $.13 shipped!

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    Its back up to 25 single tins. They only "show" a small amount of tins available then quickly "restock" when it gets down to zero at least with the 7n6.

That really pisses me off, I was going to order a case but saw 1 tin remaining and nothing else so I ordered it out of fear there was no more. my order has shipped to ups so im screwed and cant change it, owell:cool:

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    That really pisses me off, I was going to order a case but saw 1 tin remaining and nothing else so I ordered it out of fear there was no more. my order has shipped to ups so im screwed and cant change it, owell:cool:

tin foil hate or playing the market its just good biz

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom