• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    If you haven’t shot them off already. :eek:

Appendix/Inside Waistband is uncomfortable, impractical, as well as antithetical to concealed carry.

It may be OK for willowy eunuchs I suppose…

But not me. :nono:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I carry that way. Very comfortable. Only my weener is small. I’m a pretty big guy. 6’1”, 250.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Yea, I'm not a fan. When I sit down the gun points straight at it. I can't afford to shoot it and lose anything else. I carry at the right hip, like I do at work. My wife and several friends really like AIWB holsters though, more power to them as it is more concealable.

bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III
    In most instances, carrying a gun is less comfortable than not carrying a gun.

If you are fat AIWB would certainly be more uncomfortable and impractical than other carry methods.

Antithetical? I’m not sure how you’re coming up with that one.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    That is what I do. I keep my pistol between 1 and 2 o’clock position. For me it is most comfortable and the pistol is easy accessible even while sitting in my jeep seatbelted.

bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III
    Throw a foam wedge on the holster and I haven’t found a more comfortable way to carry.

Also, I avoid playing with the trigger while it’s in my pants. Some folks like to live dangerously, but I’m risk averse.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    Yea, I'm not a fan. When I sit down the gun points straight at it. I can't afford to shoot it and lose anything else. I carry at the right hip, like I do at work. My wife and several friends really like AIWB holsters though, more power to them as it is more concealable.
    I’ve seen colostomy bags more concealable than the laser and light laden cannons these dufuses shove in there. :innocent0

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Appendix/Inside Waistband is uncomfortable, impractical, as well as antithetical to concealed carry.

It is by far the most concealed position for me, and I don't carry a tiny gun. No lights, lasers, or other doodads though. Also the most comfortable and most practical position when I'm mostly up and walking around. Seated for long periods it can get uncomfortable.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    I carry a Glock 19 AIWB and it is comfortable for the most part and it hides well enough right now in sweatshirt weather. I bought a G43x for lighter weather.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    20230112_194838.jpg

Weird, I seem to be able to carry appendix just fine. It's fast, easily defended, concealable, and accessible in a variety of positions other carry locations aren't.
    Screenshot_20230117_210335_Gallery.jpg

PeteW

Feb 10, 2021
    Westminster
    Good holster & a wedge take care of any worries. There's a few specifically for bigger guys. I've watched a few guys online show the best way to aiwb if you're not a waif. If I could conceal it better I'd prefer 4oclock but aiwb is best for me medium height and canted closer to 1oclock. Trigger is covered, no worries about an ND.

BPH102687

I like things and stuff, mostly stuff.
    Apr 11, 2021
    Ellicott City
    If you haven’t shot them off already. :eek:

It may be OK for willowy eunuchs I suppose…

But not me. :nono:

Not my cup of tea. I carry IWB at like 4 o'clock

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom