• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Ordered one too along with a CZ82 for kicks. Never thought I would pay $299 for any SKS, but that seems to be a good deal in the current market. Makes a nice stable mate for my 59/66 and Norinco which both added together cost me the same as this new Romy.

bkraft

Jul 24, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Saw those last night. Looks like a good price for teh current market and I would expect AIM merchandise to exceed expecations as it always has for me.

And Mark, you're going to like that cz82. I've found that they seem to multiply as fast as my Mosins :D

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Quality wise, how do these compare to the Yugos that have been everywhere for a few years?

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Anyone else remember the days when there were piles and piles of SKS rifles for $110 and piles and piles of M44 rifles for $90?
    I knew it wouldnt last, I really did.
    I should have bought some then.:whack:
    I guess I just kept telling myself "I'll get one next time".
    Of course when the next time came the prices more than doubled. :sad20:

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    I remember going with a buddy and we got our M44's and M91/30's for $69 each when buying five or more total. It was about 4 years ago. Havent jumped on the SKS yet

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Saw those last night. Looks like a good price for teh current market and I would expect AIM merchandise to exceed expecations as it always has for me.

And Mark, you're going to like that cz82. I've found that they seem to multiply as fast as my Mosins :D

These will be #2 and #3 with my newly acquired C&R...unless the offer I made on a 1943 Inland M1 Carbine tonight is accepted.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    CZ82 arrived as scheduled today in the expected excellent condition with 2 mags and the MP style duty holster (very cool). SKS inbound tomorrow according to my tracking info. :party29:

Attachments

• CZ82.jpg
      CZ82.jpg
      60 KB · Views: 230

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    That from AIM also?

Yep, same invoice, but shipped separately. Apparently the UPS driver didn't see my other box when he brought in the CZ, he came back later but I was out and won't get it until tomorrow. Funny thing is, the driver said to me directly when I described the size and weight "is it a gun?", when I asked how he knew he said he was familiar with AIM and knew what a required 21 or over signature meant.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    Yep, same invoice, but shipped separately. Apparently the UPS driver didn't see my other box when he brought in the CZ, he came back later but I was out and won't get it until tomorrow. Funny thing is, the driver said to me directly when I described the size and weight "is it a gun?", when I asked how he knew he said he was familiar with AIM and knew what a required 21 or over signature meant.

Lol, my UPS guy was like "it's either a gun or really long stereo equipment". Apparently stereo stuff needs a sig too

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    i have NEVER seen so much cosmo! I'm taking it to my mom's with a box of .45 to bribe my stepdad into helping me tear it apart and clean it up. Jesus...but I can't wait to shoot it...looks like it's never been fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom