• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    same thing here. I thought maybe they were switched, but when I hit "do not agree" it went to the AGC homepage...

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    First time using the AGC tool. Does it sign at the bottom automatically too? Or just the Dear so and so at the top?

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Ok, Done. Easier than the other email tools, and much easier than doing it one email at a time.

Here's the one I just whipped off to the Senate Judicial Committee regarding the Feb. 6th hearing if anyone needs inspiration:
    I urge you to oppose SB 228, SB 266, and especially SB 281, as well as any other stricter gun control measures that may be introduced. These bills seek to trample the second amendment rights of law abiding Maryland gun owners. They are an over reach of power that will not solve the problem at hand. Law abiding gun owners are not the problem. So called "Assault Weapons" are not the problem and the crime statistics prove it. You cannot criminalize your constituents for choosing to exercise their God given rights as guaranteed by the United States Constitution.

-Thank you for your time,
    [-Z/28-], Registered Voter

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom