• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ImperatorZices

Imperator
    Jan 22, 2009
    Ordered the stock at the end of August last year. Springfield M1A loaded stainless in a JAE G3 stock (titanium gray and swat black).

q9Nhy.jpg

z9GjU.jpg

seYKy.jpg

pld8z.jpg

RXXiu.jpg

On that note, do any of you have a decent 30mm-tube scope and/or bipod you'd be willing to trade for a night vision rifle optic? :):thumbsup:

bryanjusmc

Celer Silens Mortalis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Edgemere
    Sick! :drool: The last time I saw a rifle I googled over like this it cost me almost $5k. I feel the process starting over again -_- thanks....

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Very nice. Pretty much everyone knows the JAE stock is the bomb, but... I could not bring myself to wait a year when I was able to get the NSG Sage EBR and the Troy MCS basically shipped the day I ordered them, and for considerably less. Even though the JAE is the pimpest of them all, the others are 95% or better the solution the JAE is. That last 5% costs you a year and several hundred (or more) dollars.

Great setup... VERY, VERY Nice. Enjoy it! You got the baddest M1A stock on the market.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    WOW! I usually joke that putting an M1A in one of those Sage EBR stocks is like stuffing grandma into a prom dress.

But holy-crapola! That just transformed her into a MILF! :thumbsup:

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    Beautiful! Made my eyes water. I am shooting the Hornady 150 gr. steel match in mine - I don't reload. Excellent results. Again, awesome rifle. Congrats!

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    WOW! I usually joke that putting an M1A in one of those Sage EBR stocks is like stuffing grandma into a prom dress.

But holy-crapola! That just transformed her into a MILF! :thumbsup:

LMAO, @grandma in a prom dress.

All these stock systems that have breathed life back into the M1A platform are pretty cool. I really love the way my Troy setup shoots. I was at the range the other day and realized that even though I had a "great deal" M1A, I was still shooting a $3750 gun. That did freak me out slightly.

I can only imagine how much that weapon above set him back. Mine was just an Springfield M1A standard (used) I picked up for $1000, a Troy MCS stock, and Horus HDMR optic. Oh, and nearly forgot, the Gemtech suppressor.

Get a suppressor on that thing. They are AWESOME. I could shoot at an indoor range 7.62x51 NATO surplus without hearing protection. It was just sweet!

Are you sticking with iron sights, or do you have an optic for this?

Easytarget18

Señor Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    Awesome, awesome stuff right there. Maybe one day. I will defiantly be looking for a range report from you on this one.

ImperatorZices

Imperator
    Jan 22, 2009
    Still waiting on an optic, and after that AIM sale on .45 I may not get one till I sell my NV riflescope. :(

It makes the rifle significantly heavier, though I haven't weighed it yet. Definitely not something to take on hunting trips. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom