• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    So, I'm about to order my lower from G&R Tactical and I have a question for those who have ordered from them before. Hopefully you can get back to me quickly because I'm sitting at my computer waiting to order.

Under shipping address - do I list the FFL's address or mine? It doesn't say either way. Common sense would say the FFL's address, but again I just want to be sure so I don't delay it's shipping.

Thanks!

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    So, I'm about to order my lower from G&R Tactical and I have a question for those who have ordered from them before. Hopefully you can get back to me quickly because I'm sitting at my computer waiting to order.

Under shipping address - do I list the FFL's address or mine? It doesn't say either way. Common sense would say the FFL's address, but again I just want to be sure so I don't delay it's shipping.

Thanks!

The FFL's address.

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Functional, but not finished yet... I still need sights for it and a proper sling.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
      photo.jpg
      75.7 KB · Views: 270
    • photo1.jpg
      photo1.jpg
      75.7 KB · Views: 270

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I'm not sure when or where I will test fire it - I'm still waiting on my sights. I live close to the district so I will probably go somewhere in Virginia. The maryland ranges that I've heard are worth anything are too far away to justify.

Also, I'm not a Marine. I've Never served. I'm just a Fed that enjoys latin.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Oopps, i thought it was a play off semper fi. Theres plenty of us who You could join amd shoot at agc off marriotsville rd. Right outside howard county as you cross into carroll. Its a little bit of a ride, but ive heard of plenty members who drove just as far if not further. Its a great range, rapid fire allowed ;)

Leroi

Feb 16, 2011
    I knew you would end up beating me. It had been over 6 weeks since I ordered my Mega upper and finally is looking like it will be in at the end of next week. We will have to get together and take them for their maiden voyage if you still haven't been by time I get mine together.

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Well, technically I haven’t beat you yet - I still have to buy sights for it. I’m going with a set of Troy sights and I will be ordering them on the 15th. When do you think you’ll be done?

coldacre22

Sep 27, 2011
    Baltimore City
    I like the paint, especially for the SAFE/SEMI markings. Looks like a stock grip there, which is what I've got too. I'm looking for something more comfortable- anybody got suggestions?

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    I like the paint, especially for the SAFE/SEMI markings. Looks like a stock grip there, which is what I've got too. I'm looking for something more comfortable- anybody got suggestions?

I put a stock MOE on mind because it is comfortable enough for me, but I wanted the ability to throw in an extra bolt and firing pin, which I will do eventually.

The Magpul K+ and MIAD grips are comfortable. I really like the MIAD, feels great. Check one out. Dan at GC had some last time I was there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom