• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Not having any advertisers on this web site is what makes it what it is. ... I am definitely not against your club .....

I understand exactly what you mean. They can get annoying. Most bug me too however I do think it is possible to do with having them become annoying. I have found that a simple ad in the upper right had corner, where there is normally blank space, is effective and not annoying to you as you read. You see it when you load the page but it not distracting as you read the thread as it disappears with the MD shooters logo. Thats my two cents but were were open to anything the owner thought would be best. No offense taken, being against ads is not being against the AGC.

I think what he meant was a MDS shoot, like the fall shoot coming up.
    Most of the MDS shoots take place down on the shore at DSC because there is no place else that will let them do it. They get a couple hundred people that show up to share I think about 30 or 40 shooting positions between rifle and pistol ranges. Imagine how many might show with all the room you have?

Could MD Shooters affiliate as an associated club??.. That would go a long way towards new membership.. Might end up you largest membership, clubwise..

Well I don't think there is anything stopping MD shooters from forming a club and asking to join the AGC. As you may know the AGC is made up of about 30 clubs! We have added 2 in a last year I think.

That being said, MD shooters will have to form an real life club with a members list, membership fee and become more than just a forum. After that I can get you a copy of the AGC bylaws were its tells you exactly how to become part of the AGC. Its a really easy process and 95% chance of becoming part of the AGC.

Once you are a club, you can run any events you want, as often as you want. If you don't wish to go the club route, you may be able to get one of the other clubs to sponsor you. There is a lot of ways to get this done. The Trustees have meetings every first Tuesday of the month. If you come to a meeting you will get all the info you need.

It does seem that this kind of move should be something the owner/Mods are in charge of... Also probably really unrelated to advertising. However I think the move would be welcomed by the AGC. I will be happy to help out if you get things together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom