• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GLOCKMED

Sep 8, 2012
    Just found an Advantage Arms .22lr Conversion Kit for Glock 27. Does anyone have a lot of experience with them. Anyone that has any experience with them I would love to hear from you. Thanks in advance.

cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD
    Interesting. I'm "SUPPOSED" to have a Glock 27 ordered and if it ever gets here, I'd like to add that 22. conversion, to keep the 9 mil. conversion company!:D

Charles Guggenheimer

MSI Executive Member
    Jun 19, 2005
    Seven Valleys PA
    I have owned two of their conversion kits in the past, and as long as they were properly engaged on the slide rails they worked great. Otherwise, the slide could push forward out-of-battery while using it. Hope you got the correct one to match which "Gen" G27 you have, as the one for Gen4 is reported to not work on earlier Gen models and vice-versa. I was looking for one to fit my G26 Gen 2.5 but have not searched for one recently.

GLOCKMED

Sep 8, 2012
    I have owned two of their conversion kits in the past, and as long as they were properly engaged on the slide rails they worked great. Otherwise, the slide could push forward out-of-battery while using it. Hope you got the correct one to match which "Gen" G27 you have, as the one for Gen4 is reported to not work on earlier Gen models and vice-versa. I was looking for one to fit my G26 Gen 2.5 but have not searched for one recently.

I think the G26-27 are not effected by model for the conversion kit from what I have read from the advantage Arms FAQ's

Its on its way, very excited ! maybe some range time this weekend.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/10892...-conversion-kit-model-l-e--26-27-w-mag-loader

Charles Guggenheimer

MSI Executive Member
    Jun 19, 2005
    Seven Valleys PA

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads