• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    I was on back order for my LE conversion since around 2009 with glock world, came across this company that has them in stock :

http://www.cmcgov.com/store/pc/Advantage-Arms-c228.htm

Got tired of waiting so I pulled the trigger on this, I ordered it early afternoon and its out for delivery now as of 5pm. I have never bought from the above company before but im giving them a shot. Just wanted to pass on the link to anyone else who has been looking for this conversion kit

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Yea, not sure what is going on with AA, tried to locate a kit last year, and found they were backordered indefinitely. They weren't selling them through their website anymore, and the 3 local "Advantage Arms dealers" per their website had no idea who they were or how to order them. I pretty much gave up on finding one.

Idempotent

Zombies' Worst Nightmare
    Apr 12, 2010
    Does this company have a good reputation for their conversion kits? I have a new 1911 and I am tempted.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    My AA G17 kit runs 99% with Remington Golden Bullets. Ive probably put more then 5000 rounds through it. Its a great kit.

Atlantic Guns in Rockville has 1 used kit for the G26-27 and 2 new kits for the G19-23 last time I was there. Also, Maryland Small Arms Range in Upper Marlboro has an AA kit for the G20-21 in stock as of Saturday.

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    just came in not too bad on the turn around time.... if there isn't that much snow on the ground ill take it for a test drive this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom