• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    If people at the age of 18 are too immature to own a semi automatic rifle then they are also too immature too:
    Vote.
    Serve in the military.
    Drink alcohol.
    Own or drive a car (2,000 pound killing machine that kills many more people than AR 15's).

All the school shootings are statistically insignificant but grab a disproportionately oversized number of headlines and media attention because they are horrific and that sells newspapers plus it furthers the agenda the news media supports. School shootings are a fraction of one percent of the total number of homicides committed in any year.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    No, the system permissions don't work like that and there's no such thing as running an automated, list based query in NCIC for individual agencies.
    I stand corrected. I recall hearing MD runs some list daily, could it be the list of carry permit holders? Maybe it’s just BGOS.

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    If people at the age of 18 are too immature to own a semi automatic rifle then they are also too immature too:
    Vote.
    Serve in the military.
    Drink alcohol.
    Own or drive a car (2,000 pound killing machine that kills many more people than AR 15's).

All the school shootings are statistically insignificant but grab a disproportionately oversized number of headlines and media attention because they are horrific and that sells newspapers plus it furthers the agenda the news media supports. School shootings are a fraction of one percent of the total number of homicides committed in any year.
    I agree with the first 3.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    Another overly-privileged, Follywood fvck who thinks we should give a lukewarm shart WHAT he thinks about our rights, our politics or anything. He should just stick with baked-to-oblivion buck-naked bongo solos when he feels compelled to make personal contributions to our society.

Th33gunner

Sep 24, 2021
    I am big fan of him since the interstellar and true detective, bc of his great screenplay. As far as I saw this news, it just validated my point, still a great actor, with equal amount of political hypocrisy.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    So you are ok breaking some laws?

Like others have said, he is entitled to his own opinion as am I. I will keep mine thank you very much, firearms that is.
    Your sarcasm meter is broken. I believe in following all Constitutional laws.

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    So you are ok breaking some laws?

Like others have said, he is entitled to his own opinion as am I. I will keep mine thank you very much, firearms that is.
    The problem is because he is a big actor and makes the big bux more people listen to him then you or I. I refuse to support people like that. Ditched netflix, sports, tv and movies.
    If I did choose to watch something Id rather pirate it so I dont contribute to him running his pie whole about politics. If we use thier logic everything should be free so pirating is applauded by thier side. You know Racism and Equity and all

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Vote.
    Serve in the military.
    Drink alcohol.

I think processed food, sugar consumption, and with bad parentings have been making our kids dumb and dumber every year? If this is the problem, we may have to assume that they won't be mature until 25 years old.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I think processed food, sugar consumption, and with bad parentings have been making our kids dumb and dumber every year? If this is the problem, we may have to assume that they won't be mature until 25 years old.

****Oh man, I really really hope you are wrong about the sugar consumption as my parents credit feeding me Cap'n Crunch, as part of a balanced breakfast, including juice, toast and milk with making me the sweet guy I am today!!!

capn crunch.png

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    You know I am starting to be suspicious of it. lol. I do like sweet stuff.

HFCS was first marketed in the early 1970s by the Clinton Corn Processing Company, together with the Japanese Agency of Industrial Science and Technology, where the enzyme was discovered in 1965.

GMG66

Apr 19, 2018
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but if there was a 3 day waiting period there's a good possibility that 19 children would be alive. Because that 18 year old was definitely nuts.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but if there was a 3 day waiting period there's a good possibility that 19 children would be alive. Because that 18 year old was definitely nuts.
    He bought that rifles the week before…so no.

GMG66

Apr 19, 2018
    Guarantee he was just as nuts the week before. The point being is that people who are nuts shouldn't be able to buy guns. Notice that I didn't mention his age.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Guarantee he was just as nuts the week before. The point being is that people who are nuts shouldn't be able to buy guns. Notice that I didn't mention his age.
    He was nuts for years.

Who determines who is “nuts”?
    Explain how a 3 day waiting period would have made any difference.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    He was nuts for years.

Who determines who is “nuts”?
    Explain how a 3 day waiting period would have made any difference.
    Simple. Mandatory 48-hour evaluation and observation at your local psychiatric hospital for every gun purchase. Only 24 hours needed for ammo purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom