• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Outerlimits

Feb 21, 2009
    Port Tobacco/Cape Coral Fl
    Accurate Guns & Ammo
    28650 Point Lookout Road, Leonardtown, MD 20650
    (301) 475-1778
    Stopped by just to look around, and say hi. Nice shop, great people, willing to help in anyway you need. Prices, competive. No one sells ammo cheap as Wal-Mart, but we need to support the local business. Trying to build inventory, and make a go of it. For you locals, its on the opposite end of Hancock Refrigeration in the same building. Check them out.:thumbsup:

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I stopped by today, and they really are a very friendly couple. Their prices were surprisingly good on the stuff that I looked at (they had a few XDs and XD-Ms that were about $100 less than the "other" gun store down here), and I walked out with some Magtech 44Mag ammo that was almost $10 a box less than the same stuff on Midway. Had I realized how cheap it actually was, I would have bought all of it. Their inventory is light right now due to the difficulty in obtaining anything firearm related at this point in time, but they are working on it. The did have an M&P AR on the wall if anyone is in the market for one of those, They are supposed to have a shipment of .223 ammo arrive tomorrow, so I may have to stop in again.

Overall, I think I am going to like doing business with them, and I will try to make them my go-to shop in the area. I hope that they do well and generate a loyal following. If you are in the area, stop in, say hi, and buy something. The owner did mention that he signed up here at MDShooters, but hasn't had a chance to look around and introduce himself. But I'd expect to see an account established for them in the Dealer Connection in the near future.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

gone_south

Apr 7, 2009
    Thanks for the info,. need a ffl trans.
    Accurate Guns & Ammo
    (301) 475-1778
    Stopped by just to look around, and say hi. Nice shop, great people, willing to help in anyway you need. Prices, competive. No one sells ammo cheap as Wal-Mart, but we need to support the local business. Trying to build inventory, and make a go of it. For you locals, its on the opposite end of Hancock Refrigeration in the same building. Check them out.:thumbsup:

ewarfare

Feb 18, 2009
    Lexington Park, MD
    I stopped by Accurate last week. It's very clean and the prices are fair and the best I've seen in the area. The lady I spoke with was very helpful. We bought some ammo there. They will be getting more of my business in the future for sure. I highly recommend them.

I forgot to ask them to carry some C&R rifles...anyone else get a chance to suggest that to them?

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Just got back from Acc g&a, they have some new toys in if you're in the SoMD area.

Bushmaster AR's:
    -M4 style w/detachable carry handle
    -M4 style w/flip down rear sight
    -A2 carbine style non-detachable carry handle
    -Target style freefloating barrel, looked to be around 18-20"

XDm's - 9mm in OD and BLK

Multiple Glocks

Ruger LCP in .380

A few stubby wheelguns

Of course, shotguns

Beretta px4? Storm pistols

Berretta 92fs

Saiga 12ga

and various other pistols, rimfires and shotty's.

Starting to get stocked :)

They also are selling .223 by the case now. (a little high)

(2) boxes left of .380 for those who are always looking ;)

Various pistol and rifle caliber ammo.

IMR 4895 powder, (no primers yet)

It still blows my mind as to how nice these people are. If you haven't been there, give them a try. :thumbsup:

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Just got back from Acc g&a, they have some new toys in if you're in the SoMD area.

Bushmaster AR's:
    -M4 style w/detachable carry handle
    -M4 style w/flip down rear sight
    -A2 carbine style non-detachable carry handle
    -Target style freefloating barrel, looked to be around 18-20"

XDm's - 9mm in OD and BLK

Multiple Glocks

Ruger LCP in .380

A few stubby wheelguns

Of course, shotguns

Beretta px4? Storm pistols

Berretta 92fs

Saiga 12ga

and various other pistols, rimfires and shotty's.

Starting to get stocked :)

They also are selling .223 by the case now. (a little high)

(2) boxes left of .380 for those who are always looking ;)

Various pistol and rifle caliber ammo.

IMR 4895 powder, (no primers yet)

It still blows my mind as to how nice these people are. If you haven't been there, give them a try. :thumbsup:

wish they are open during the weekends.. been meaning to go there.. are they open monday?

LORDS SERVANT

Proverbs 3: 5&6
    Mar 13, 2009
    Port Deposit
    Accurate Guns & Ammo
    (301) 475-1778

OK

LORDS SERVANT

Proverbs 3: 5&6
    Mar 13, 2009
    Port Deposit
    I stopped by Accurate last week. It's very clean and the prices are fair and the best I've seen in the area. The lady I spoke with was very helpful. We bought some ammo there. They will be getting more of my business in the future for sure. I highly recommend them.

I forgot to ask them to carry some C&R rifles...anyone else get a chance to suggest that to them?

Ok i have to ask and i hope its not to obvious what is C&R

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Might be a good idea to call before trying to visit the store.
    the posted hours are 12pm-6pm.

I would suggest giving them a call around 12:30, the phone number is posted at the beginning of this thread.

I say 12:30 so the owners have a little time to open up the shop without feeling rushed.

6-Speed

Mar 9, 2009
    MD
    Anyone know how much they were selling the Saiga 12 for? I'm going to give mhancock a call later today, I'm in the market for one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom