• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Andy I will see you at the June Utah classor sooner if I am in the area

Thanks again for the rifle donation to the Southern Maryland Friends of NRA dinner. We raised over $25,000 for Maryland youth shooting sports.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Andy I will see you at the June Utah classor sooner if I am in the area

Thanks again for the rifle donation to the Southern Maryland Friends of NRA dinner. We raised over $25,000 for Maryland youth shooting sports.

Flippin' awesome!

A lot of people talking about this smart gun debockel. At the MSI booth Sunday, while I was helping out, I noticed one of the other MSI guys had an Engage Armament hat and I think tshirt in his bag. We never discussed. Some guy comes by saying he knew you (Andy), and seemed to be trying to elicit an opinion. The MSI person he was speaking with responded very diplomatically and only reflected everyone's sentiment about wrongful nature of the threats. I never said a word and walked away.

bmonast

Feb 1, 2011
    Gamber, MD
    Andy, we owe you much thanks for all you've done for the community. As my small token of appreciation, I am, by this post, declaring May 18 (which happens to be my anniversary) support Engage day. I will be in OC for Cruiser Fest proudly wearing my tan Engage T shirt. And I hope to see my fellow MDS members in theirs as well. Hope to see you soon so I can finish off those lowers from last year!

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    I've never been to your shop but I've seen how supportive you have been for 2A rights in MD so I needed no response either. Time for a trip to Rockville to pick up one of your kick ass uppers. :thumbsup:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• clap.gif
      clap.gif
      120.1 KB · Views: 512

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Andy, You're a great guy and a huge 2a supporter. Anyone who doubts that can piss off. Until they put forth half the effort you have their opinion really don't matter.

When I shop, you're still one of the first places I'll go.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Never been to your shop, and I steered clear of the thread on this issue because IMHO your excellent reputation negated any need for an explanation. Nevertheless, you decided to provide the facts and your motives, and if that's not good enough for those that have it all figured out (at least in their own minds) it's their loss - not yours. I see emotional crap coming from the anti's all the time. So I don't see a problem with a little passion and emotion coming from our side. And if it scares the antis and the grabbers good - that's exactly what the 2A was intended to do. The anti's and grabber's emotion scares the sh*t out of me everyday. They, not us, are forcing the issue (see http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=151814). :thumbsup:

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Andy,

Never been to your shop, but kudos to what you said. It sad that we fight so hard to get some that surface the same type of lunacy that we try to debate against with facts. Keep up the fight brother...

And if you get a chance to read my PM I sent you a bit ago, I still want a shirt if you can ship me one :).... I dont get out to Rockville much..

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Andy, actions STILL speak louder than words. Your actions speak volumes as to who you are and where you stand.

First of all...thank you. Second, f those folks who are such absolute knuckleheads. The folks who see you for who you are don't need an explanation. The rest don't deserve one.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    im curious. who notified wapo and msnbc? who turned them onto the story?

It seems like you were "set up". armatrix had a motive and fed you a line of bs. they have an opportunity to corner an entire state, and they need md and ca's approval process to trigger the word "deem". we've seen other companies with patented technology attempt the same in the past, like when microstamping companies lobby to get their technology mandated by law.

I have no beef with you guys, and i agree with more of what you said then I disagree with.

awdnick2986

MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2013
    I have never been in your shop and hope to someday when I get the time to venture your way. I appreciate all you have done and are doing for the 2nd amendment here in Maryland.

Pkf655

Dec 16, 2012
    I've been your customer many times over and I will continue to be your customer as long as you're in the business. You guys do great work and have always been 100% honest even if it did not make a sale. Thank you for your support and honesty.

rtruhn

Sep 12, 2013
    Gwynn Oak
    You're a good man, Andy. I came in to pick up my new E4 yesterday; you were on the phone and frazzled, so I didn't come by to voice my support. My fiancee deserately wanted a shirt after hearing about last week's drama, so who am I to deny her?!

The 1776 HBAR you auctioned off remains at the forefront of my mind. Keep the faith.

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Andy, it's probably a good thing for my wallet, and marriage that your shop is as far away from me as it is :D. Having said that I do plan to visit one day when I can get over there. Your shop rocks and I have seen some of your products and they truly rock. Keep up the great work and know that in the end we will prevail, it has been and will continue be a hard fought fight but as more and more details emerge O’Malley and company are being exposed for the frauds they are.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Didn't need an explanation. I had no problem with any of your actions.

Still cool that you posted this though.

Engage is good people in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom