• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PresentArms

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2008
    Middle River
    Lots of venders today and more on Friday. Lot of vehicles there not just WWII. Lots of Web gear. Saturday, many out of state vendors will pack up early. I always liked Friday.

pilotguy

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Woodstock, MD
    There were a lot of vendors already. Unfortunately, I have to work in New Jersey on Friday and Saturday.

If someone goes and comes across an XL MICH or ACH helmet for under $100, please let me know. I have been looking for one for by big noggin, for when I run training at MOUT facilities. I didn't see any today in XL.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Found alot of $15-20 GI slings, but a whole box of worn but usable ones for $5 each was hidden at one table.

1 real mil issue atchisson conversion for the AR for $150, used but looked serviceable. Came with 1 real .223 mag with the insert.

1 table with about 15 no forward assist A1 uppers receivers. Looked refinished.

A1 butts a plenty, looked painted. A2 handguards too. Some decent ar accessories, but over priced.

ONe table the guy was too busy talking about how tough he was to take my money.

Found a guy with a whole bunch of mauser parts in little bins. Got my locking screws, hood and butt plate. Added bonus was the butt plate was IDF marked.

Ammo cans $7 were the cheapest.

More vendors inside the stadium but i never made it in.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    All, in all a good show. More duce and 1/2's than I have ever seen in one place since Viet Nam. :)
    Missed the vendor with the slick side AR uppers. :mad54: but I did get the rest of the stuff I needed from Todd and his wife for my AR build.
    Several vendors were packing up by noon. Today will be bad because of the rain.

pilotguy

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Woodstock, MD
    I saw a good spread of WWII and Vietnam, and a lot of modern gear. It was my first time to the show and it was much better than I thought it would be. To bad the wife shot down me buying an APC to go in next year!

beaglefan

Nov 29, 2008
    Essex md.
    Missed out on the show. But coming back from Elk Neck on Friday saw a WW2 jeep with a mounted 50 cal going north on Rt40.Pretty cool way to end a day of plinking fun.

runswscissors

Jul 11, 2008
    Harford County
    Anyone get themselves a deuce and a half? I know a few were discussing it a little while back.

If I had the property, I may have been able to convince my better half. Maybe next year?

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    WTF? No pictures inside or of the under carraige allowed. :rolleyes: No problems with agressive drivers here.

Attachments

• IMG_1232.jpg
      IMG_1232.jpg
      82.9 KB · Views: 72

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads