• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gigawatt

Mar 6, 2009
    Great show! Was out of town last year and missed it, looking forward to this year's show. Picked up some cheap M1 carbine mags a few years ago.

mcsurgeon

Jun 10, 2009
    catonsville,md
    got my 1/6 medic willys jeep there last year! missed that 1/6 stuart tank the other year before though....nice place to spend the whole day looking for mil surplus, mil display vehicles,toys, collectibles, etc,etc....will be there friday morning..wearing black mdshooters cap.

Last edited:

gunguy_al

Front site, press, repeat
    Oct 4, 2008
    Undisclosed Happy Place
    20rd Pmags should be available

I spoke to Dennis Todd's wife at the SAR York show. She is planning on taking several boxes of 20rd Pmags at a good price to this event. This will be my first time attending if I'm able to make it.

Good times,

Al :)

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    I will try and make it, probably Saturday early. I went last year and it was a lot of fun seeing all the different "stuff". :thumbsup: I need a couple of Pmags, but keep in mind the 20 round rule. :tdown:

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    I confirmed that today via email. Dennis said he will have "lots of goodies and bring plenty of $$" :lol2: He will not be there on Sunday tho.
    I spoke to Dennis Todd's wife at the SAR York show. She is planning on taking several boxes of 20rd Pmags at a good price to this event. This will be my first time attending if I'm able to make it.

Good times,

Al :)

Arcticwolf

Certified Brute
    May 28, 2008
    I will be there today, I will be the skinny blond kid wearing a black gun connection t-shirt and a united states marine corps key chain lanyard off my belt loop.

pilotguy

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Woodstock, MD
    I went today. It was much better than I thought it would be. Much better than a gun show in Maryland (by that I mean variety of vendor selection for gear and parts).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom