AAR: Two Pillars Training (John Hearne) "Who Wins, Who Loses, and Why", Culpeper, VA 9/8/23

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Ah, yeah, I saw that on the FPF schedule and was curious how it dovetailed into the following shooting class. Great AAR.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Ah, yeah, I saw that on the FPF schedule and was curious how it dovetailed into the following shooting class. Great AAR.
    Thanks.

I should have the AAR from the shooting class done in about a week. For a preview, you can check out the podcast The After Action Project, which had Hearne with 2 students from the class (one was Annette Evans) reviewing the class.

Their round count was WAY off though. Otherwise a decent interview.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Hogarth, thank you for taking the time to write this AAR and share it with us. Any indication if this course pairing will be offered at FPF again?

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Hogarth, thank you for taking the time to write this AAR and share it with us. Any indication if this course pairing will be offered at FPF again?
    Great question.

From what Hearne was saying, he's looking to return again in 2024. He's actually originally from VA and still has family in the area.....the fact that the two-day shooting class that followed the lecture class filled in 3 days NINE MONTHS before the class took place should be a good indication to him that the demand is there. So I'd keep my eye out and also keep an eye on FPF and Two Pillars Training on social media for any indications that the course is about to go live. I'll try to post here on the forum if I see it.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Great question.

From what Hearne was saying, he's looking to return again in 2024. He's actually originally from VA and still has family in the area.....the fact that the two-day shooting class that followed the lecture class filled in 3 days NINE MONTHS before the class took place should be a good indication to him that the demand is there. So I'd keep my eye out and also keep an eye on FPF and Two Pillars Training on social media for any indications that the course is about to go live. I'll try to post here on the forum if I see it.
    Roger. Thanks. I don't really do social media.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom