• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ranger3five

Dec 29, 2008
    Gorgous Prince George's
    Last weekend I attended Tom Perroni's Advanced Tactical Carbine Class in Fredericksburg ,VA. And like the other classes I have taken from Tom I walked away a happy camper.Tom always takes his training to another level ,he steps it up a notch from the others .Tom always has all the best people for cadre helping him teach . You will never get less than exellent when attending one of Tom's classes .All his people are real world operators including Tom himself .They come from all different types of groups and agencies from The US Marshals HEAT team members to Blackwater Tier 1 PSD Operators that have several deployments to Iraq and Afghanastan and other parts of this messed up world .You will not get better instruction from anybody else like you would get here . Advanced Tactical carbine class is a high speed low drag class ,its the same quality training you would get from blackwater at half the price why cause Tom was a Blackwater Instructor and he knows his stuff .In this class we learned about our weapons and how to service and maintain them . We learned about safety and how much you need to listen and pay attention to whats going on around you .Cause in a high stress enviroment when bullets are flying and people are dying there is no time for B.S. and no need for people that dont know whats going on .Well starting on Saturday we get to know one another and the staff then we got familar with our carbines going over the nomenclasure and the do's and dont's .After a small block of instruction we then caravaned over to CCJA's secret Training range and got down to business . First we started off by BZOing your firearms then we co-witnessed out optics for those of us that had them .We then started putting rounds down range in various drills and scenarios . We did everything you could think of for example we shot in all positions standing,prone ,one knee ,two knees ,out in the open ,from behind cover . We fired from a vehicle which was a treat cause unless you were in some type special ops or Law Enforcement in Iraq or Afghanastan you probablly would have done that unless you were in a gang doing drive by shootings .We were taught how to fight to our feet from the ground .We shot long distances and short distances ,When we were out 200 yards Tom whipped out his pistol and started firing at about 150 yards away and successfully hitting metal targets at that distance . Tom set up a little competition amongs the students to see who is the best shooter at long distances and unfortunalty I didnt win but I made it to the finale 3 .Tom gave the winner a Magpul carbine stock.Tom teaches many other classes and I have spent alot of money with Tom because he is so good .After taking this class I know that all of us if confronted with a situation where you would have too defend yourself or defend loved ones it would be executed correctly .and you would walk out alive .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom